Won against Lloyds-Excellent news! Full Payment

Amy1471
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6183 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest littlesally

Well done for getting this far, many give up.

Have a read through these

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/

They will give you guidence and hope.

It's a pity the chatroom is still closed as that place can really help with any doubts and fears you have.

Also good for just unwinding and having fun.

Still hopefully it won't be long.

It's basically a waiting game, seeing who can out stare the other - don't be the one to look away.

Many people do at this stage and lose out.

Make sure you stick with the winners and you will be one!

Sally x

Just called them and they have lost the forms and have no records. Im going to have to start the whole thing again!!

Not happy!!

Amy :p

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya everyone!!

Hope everyone is manageing ok and pushing forward.

Just need some quick help about what i need to prepare in my court bundle. Want to make sure i have everything correct and prepared!

Can someone confirm what i must have?

Thanks all!!

x

The documents/evidence you will need to submit will include;

- Schedule of charges

- Statements showing charges have been made

- All correspondence between you and the bank

- All cases and statutes upon which your claim relies

- OFT report

All this can be found in the Basic Court Bundle

Additionally, you should add as much other evidence as you can compile. Examples of other useful pieces of evidence are;

- The McNamara interview

- Australian Default Fee's report

- BBC Commission conclusion

but link to australian default doesn't work put link on my thread last page , lisam

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

Hope you all still doing well with your cases, and good look with verynoe just starting.

I am currently preparing my court bundle and im stuck on which cases and statutes it is that i reply on. Iv looked in the statues library and it may just be not being very smart but i dont understand alot of what they are saying. Can someone please help to which ones it is that i need so i can study them in depth and get my head round them!!

I dont want to be going to court looking like a fool!!!

Please help!!!

Thanks again and good luck!!!

Amy

Hiya Everyone!

Iv just received my Notice of Issue, and im a bit confused about that i have to do. Do i have to fill in details on the bottom part and send it back off to the court or what?

Help please!!

x

Hiya Everyone!

Iv just received my Notice of Issue, and im a bit confused about that i have to do. Do i have to fill in details on the bottom part and send it back off to the court or what?

Help please!!

x

No, I pressume you used MCOL. This is just a letter to inform you that the claim has been issued. This link will help here.

• 3 weeks later...

Hiya Everyone,

Hope your all doing well, and winning against the banks!!

I need help with the questionaire iv getting through, well not be actually as im helping my friend with it. They claim benefits though so didnt have to pay the initial cost for filing the court claim.

Soooo the questionaire states that they have to pay a fee of a £100. I recomended they fill it in and then take it to the court and ask them if they have another form for them to fill to exempt them from this. Is this correct?

Does anyone know if this is infact the case, or will they have to pay the £100?

Please help people, want to get it all right 100%!

See alot of you are doing well, so keep pushing everyone else!!!

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Helllloooo Everyone!!!!!!!!

Got a letter through this morning and Lloyds have agreed to pay the full £5000 in full!!!

I was just at the stage where i was preparing my court bundle, the questionaire had been sent off and i was waiting for a date. I got a letter yesterday asking me to phone Lloyds as they did not want the matter to end is a dispute etc. Phoned them and there computers were down and they were going to phone me back.

They didnt but got a letter this morning offering me the full amount!!! I cant believe it!!!

I just want to say a massive thanks to the consumer actions group and everyone else for there advice and help!! This is a brilliant site and with out you'z i couldnt have done it!!

Good luck to everyone else, and push on cos you will win!!!!!

Thanks again

Amy x