Capquest again!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5778 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have read many threads on Capquest and think maybe I have missed something because several months on they are still producing the same old rubbish and refusing to remove a default for a non existent agreement, so called purchased from HFC who have now removed this data but who say contact Capquest, nothing to do with us. I dont get it? It is the same info but being processed by Capquest who are a Data Controller, therefore should respond and are in breach if do not, they kept passing me back to HFC saying that HFC had the agreement, in the end they did not, but I have been going round in circles between them and cant pin them down. I have now sent it all off to ICO and have a case number, assume I have to just wait now?

'rise like lions after slumber, in unvanquishable number, shake your chains to the earth like dew, which in sleep had fall'n on you, ye are many, they are few.' Percy Byshse Shelly 1819

• 3 weeks later...

ok, I have been dealing with this issue on my thread M v HC and defaults removal threads -

Westcot and HFC have now removed the inaccurate data but Capquest continue to send the incorrect info to me as if this substantiates their actions, this matter is with ICO but will reply to them again as they are wrong, wrong, wrong!

'rise like lions after slumber, in unvanquishable number, shake your chains to the earth like dew, which in sleep had fall'n on you, ye are many, they are few.' Percy Byshse Shelly 1819

• 2 weeks later...

Capquest, the umpteenth letter saying they are looking into and, wait for it, they have closed the account, thats good of them since it never existed in the first place and still will not remove default!!

ICO will need updating then.

Hi Maybelline.

I have only just seen your thread.

Please ensure that you check your credit files with all three CRAs to ensure that Capquest have indeed removed all their entries and markers (if applicable) from your files, before you update the ICO. I don't trust Capquest in the least and have been on the receiving end of their dirty tricks. :mad:

deedee

My threads

deedee1310 v Abbey, deedee1310 v Capital One, deedee1310 v Halifax Plc, CapQuest CCJ, deedee1310 v Littlewoods & deedee1310 v Smile

If I have been of help in even the smallest way, please click the star and "add to my reputation" :p

thanks deedee, I certainly will!:)

• 2 weeks later...

new letter, incorrect data to be removed, at long ****** last! too late for sorting out some other really important stuff but about time, why oh why cant they just accept they are wrong in the first place???? grrrhhhhh.

• 3 weeks later...

not budged yet??! watching them closely.

Hi Maybelline.

I second CurlyBen and yes do watch them closely. They're slippery eels and don't play fair. Do not give them an inch!

deedee x

My threads

deedee1310 v Abbey, deedee1310 v Capital One, deedee1310 v Halifax Plc, CapQuest CCJ, deedee1310 v Littlewoods & deedee1310 v Smile

If I have been of help in even the smallest way, please click the star and "add to my reputation" :p

hello, thanks for your replies, they wrote and said they needed 28 days to remove it??? cant see why, so I have shot off a quick reminder, if nothing happens then I will issue the N1:)

• 4 weeks later...

HOW DARE THEY! CAPQUEST have marked the file as satisfied instead of removing the default!!!!!!

how can it be satisfied, there was never any debt to them, I am so cross, will issue the N1, so angry at them for this, they wrote to me and stated clearly they agreed no agreement existed and no account numher, I just do not have and never have any agreement that they are filing, as if I havent enough real issues to sort out without their incompetence SOOOOO CROSS

Hon I'm so sorry.

Capquest are idiots - we did warn that they'd be devious :mad:

Do not worry. Issue your N1 as previously advised and wait for your court date. If you've read my Capquest thread, you'll see that the judge took a dim view of their not complying with my CCA and SAR requests and set-aside their CCJ against me. Provided you have a judge with sense, the same should apply. They are clearly in the wrong and you have enough evidence to damn them to thy kingdom come. Also raise a dispute with the CRA. They will tell you crap about having to ask Crapquest to remove the entry but you may have to threaten them with Court Action too.

We're all behind you as you know, so keep smiling :D

deedee xx

My threads

thanks, just got home from work to find a fantastic letter from Student Loans, purporting to be a copy ? never received saying I did not defer (so cross with them now) it take so much time and effort sorting out these agencies who get it so badly wrong! a nice cup of tea I think and relax:)

• 3 months later...

CAPQUEST nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so cross, letter from ICO to seem to have encouraged Capquest to think that it is okay to put back and update information that I have just spent 12 months proving to Capquest in wrong?????????????????

its a totally different account number, the figures are wrong the dates are wrong and they have told ICO its because it just took them awhile to start the account blah blah blah, total rubbish and now thanks to ICO they have gone and made a bad situation worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::(

I have read many threads on Capquest and think maybe I have missed something because several months on they are still producing the same old rubbish and refusing to remove a default for a non existent agreement, so called purchased from HFC who have now removed this data but who say contact Capquest, nothing to do with us. I dont get it? It is the same info but being processed by Capquest who are a Data Controller, therefore should respond and are in breach if do not, they kept passing me back to HFC saying that HFC had the agreement, in the end they did not, but I have been going round in circles between them and cant pin them down. I have now sent it all off to Information Commissioners Office and have a case number, assume I have to just wait now?

sorry ICO but you do not understand the Consumer Credit Act 2004 and you are IMO misleading consumers:(:confused:

• 5 months later...

Hi maybelline.

How did you get on with these fools in the end? I'm about to tackle Cr*pquests entry on my Experian, Equifax and Call credit files, having only just got their CCJ entry removed from the Register and ergo my credit file (I'll fill you in later).

Hope all is well in any case? I've been lurking around the forum but not for long or keeping the mad hours that I used to as my health isn't too good at the moment.

Anyway hope you reply soon.

Take care.

deedee :)

My threads

all came off in the end - I cant remember now if I actually issued the N1, I would need to check, IMO they realised they could not go into court with absolutely no information. I did a full SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST and paid my £10 to find out exactly what they did and did not have to support their spurious argument in prep for the court case.

good luck and stick with it.

Edited by maybelline