hi im new :)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5848 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

yeyyyy handed in the N1 ,, was couple of odd bits i missed but nice lady on counter helped me :) also said just sit back and wait as no claim in my area has ever gone court ,,,, sighs with relief ,, thanx all for help and if and when i do get some cash will def donate , you have been a great help all of you many many thankyous ,, may still need help yet lol

helen a084.gif

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea was great Tilly ,, done big sigh lmao will keep you updated on what happens next and will be still here regularly reading up on stuff and hoping to help ppl in same situ ,, although im not to clever at mo lol but a bit is better than nothing as they say :) hope your ok did not realise you were in flood area ,, so sorry to hear that ,, :(

best wishes xoxo

thanx all for help and if and when i do get some cash will def donate , you have been a great help all of you many many thankyous ,, may still need help yet lol

My charge is £39.

You have 14 days to pay up from

NOW!

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

£11,136.33 paid back thus far.

New claim issued: 9/07/2007 for 3rd account: £500+ PRESSING ON!

Don't forget - when you win - a donation to CAG would be welcome!

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

sounds good to me Helen,muttley.gif

It`s a great feeling when you walk out of court building innit friends3.gif

not long now your are on the last leg, only a couple of days behind me.

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

nope im just behind you :) looks like we both maybe getting fireworks out lol its just a case of where do we have the PARTY lmaoo

anyways will keep looking at your thread to see how you do ...friends3.gif

thanx helen xoxo

wellll the big hooo haa has happened ,, lots of us have been left hanging ,, so what do we do ??? i guess we just sit tight and hope that all ends ok when this court thingy happens (friday ) from what i read somewhere but which friday im not sure about ,, i just hope the judges let the ppl who are in process carry on ,, i think halifax is 1 of the banks thats got the waiver so im kinda on a downer now :( after building up all the courage to do something this hits us right where it hurts

okies had a moan lol :)

yeah that about it, we just have to keep hangin` in there and sweat it out, icon_sweatdrop.gif I`m going to ring to see if they have any news, if Haliprats have filed defence or made any responce or asked for stay. if the ask for stay what is judges decision etc. just keep sniping away at them, sniper.gif I have started to push for my non compliance complaint and see where that goes, then pester them for progress reports, let them know that I am still around and not going to go away. 064.gif064.gif

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

Just phoned court, no news, no request for stay yet, and there are other claims with shorter timescale than mine, so it maybe looking better. 1ptgno.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Good idea, think I`ll join you thblushing.gif OOPS! I had better re phrase that i think I will toddle off aswell. nite nite sleep well snore.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Morning Helen, 2d90b895dd45ed3cc55332ea0ccf5f2b.gif slept like a baby. I think everybody has settled into "panic over mode" and just carrying on as normal.

won`t be around too much over weekend, long hours working over weekend.obrero.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

nite nite Hele, get her to look up camel derby on youtube then you can see wot i do. it`s quite long and gets boring. 23_11_55.gif

talk soon. hug8ok.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

th_goodmorning.png

hope everyone is well ,,, lol hi Stone will look up camel derby on tube thingy ,, if it boring look for better job lmao ,,

Did she find it? if not when I find it I will send you a linky thing. Boring to watch, not job, well it bores me watching it. h9yboredom.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

fireworks.gif

SERIOUS MODE TONITE FOLKS.

DID ANY-ONE SEE THE REPORT IN YESTERDAYS " DAILY MAIL " ??

Watchdog attacks the bullying banks over rip-off charges.

In a hard hitting letter to bank bosses the Finacial Services Authority said it had uncovered serious "weaknesses in how they are handling the consumer backlash against exorbitant charges.

In its letter to the Chief Executive Officers of all firms providing current account services, the FSA listed its criticisms.

It said: ` some firms appear to have been making false or misleading statements to prospective or actual complaints, including representing that no refund or goodwill payment will be made when in fact they are making payments to other customers with identical complaints.

` this is likeley to have the effect of detering customers from making or persisting with complaints.

`some firms are using, or threatening to use. their contractual right to close customers accounts in a manner we would regard as unfair effort to "punish" the consumer for having complained and inhibit them from complaining in the future.`

Another weakness was ` a failure to respond to these complaints fairly and consistently, adequately to address the subject matter of complaints , or to ensure that complaints are resolved at the earliest possible opportunity`.

There is more but I have just quoted the best parts. The Mail also adds some of its own about lying, cheating Banks.

At least some-one is trying to make public the s**t we are having to put up with.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00