style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6163 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As it says, do I include lasw that they have broken etc - Help please it is dong my head in !!

SFx

when I filled mine out I included everything even if I thought it wasnt relevant. I wrote a 4 page essay with mine out lining everything

Guest Herbie

When filling out the form you need to remember that you are effectively representing yourself so the Judge will be symapathetic and understanding of the situation. That said, he will only be interested in the facts. Try to keep your complaint as short as possible but to the point. The Judge will only be interested in which part of the law the bailiff breached.

So, if for instance, you are claiming excessive overcharging by the bailiff, then you should ,if possible, try to demonstrate where the overcharging has been.

As most debts are either Council tax or unpaid PCN's you should refer to the relevant fee scale applicable to both these situations, for instance:

The Council Tax Administration & Enforcement (Amendment) 1993. (Si 773) as amended. or the:

Enforcement of Road Traffic Debts (Certificated Bailifffs) etc.

Also, if you are complaining about the fees charged, you need to ensure that you have received a full and detailed breakdown from the bailiff company.

Dont forget also, that the Form 4 applicaton must be sent to the court where the bailiff gained his certificate. That could be many many miles form where you are living. If this is the case, you, as the applicant can request that the case be transferred to your own local County Court.

If you wish to send me a copy by PM I will be only to pleased to have a look.

Guest Herbie

Sorry, it was late last night, I though that I had read that you had pm'd.

Received by e-mail safely. I should be able to look at this today.

Many Thanks.