dibble39 v barclays

dibble39
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6063 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi dibble

You are entitiled to all court fee costs back as part of the settlement. IN your MCOL online, you would have included the £120. This further £100 should also be taken into account when (not if) the bank settles.

Once anyone files a claim, a full settlement =

Charges

PLUS

ALL court fees

PLUS

8%APR up to date of receiving funds.

No special forms, it's taken as automatically added.

Barclays do know this Dibble, don't worry, they've been through this thousands of times so far :)

3 Active Claims:

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Sole account) - Applied to lift court ordered Stay

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Joint account) - Awaiting court date

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Joint account) Pre-6 yrs- LBA sent.

3 Wins :

Barclays t/a The Woolwich (Data Protection Act breach costs & compliance)

HSBC (on behalf of brother)

Settled Out of Court - £3,874.76

Alliance & Leicester (on behalf of friend)

Settled Out of Court - £723.41

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi dibble, have just read you thread and its of great help.. Cant beleive you've got a date in September.. i think i've cocked things up. I have just returned from 2 weeks away and found a letter saying my court date is 30th July! I haven't got anything ready.. but will be following your thread as it has all the links and bits i need... Thanks and Good Luck, JO

Hi Dibble,

Have a look here for help with B's T&C's - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/101412-document-library-work-progress.html.

Hope this helps, Slick

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

• 1 month later...

got a mad letter yesterday and its dated 30/8/07 off barclays reffering to my hearing at the end of sept at birkenhead cc and it starts. claim against barclays bank plc,norwich county court (im in birkenhead cc ) it starts i refer to the above proceedings,and specifically the order made by the court relating to the stay of proceedings on the above claim and the attached conditions (order) (nothing attached) my questions are they have dated the letter 30/8/07 ? they mention norwich cc and im in birkenhead cc ? and when i rang birkenhead cc they said my case was going ahead any ideas whats going on any help will be appreciated the letter goes on about a website i should of had access to by the 23/8/07 but they are to busy to give me the address help i havnt got a clue whats going on like it sounds barclays havnt either.

If its from Barclays then its a generic letter that everyone with a claim is getting unless you hear from the court carry on as normal but take copies of this http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/17065-application-removal-stay-updated.html#post1046820 to court with you :)

• 2 weeks later...

got a letter of barclays today telling me to look at a website about the oft case and saying that on the 10th august my case was stayed by judge birchall. the letter is headed my name v barclays bank plc norwich county court. my case is being heard at the end of the month at birkenhead cc.my questions are is judge birchall based at norwich cc and if so are barclays trying to hoodwink me into thinking my case has been stayed.as i have heard nothing off birkenhead cc. also has anyone got a case at birkenhead cc this month any help appreciated.:?

Dibble,

Just follow what you're told by the Court and don't rely on Barclays for info at all.

If you're not sure about where or when your case will be heard, give the Court a call and they should clarify for you.

Slick

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

bank should have sent me their defence by last week and they havnt im in court next week shall i just wait until i see the judge and tell him on the day and should i take a letter or statement to give him or her all ive had is a letter off the bank saying they have a stay against me granted in a court 300 miles away which im ignoring as i havnt heard anything from my court its getting close now got butterflies just thinking about going into court but i am half looking forward to it so i can shut up all my plebby mates who have said i should of took the offer bank sent me in april

Dibble,

Take 3 copies of the letter objecting to a Stay with you to Court as per Saintly's link on previous page.

Read these short threads for a feel of how your case might go:-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclays-bcard-woolwich-successes/111081-court-case-today-court.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclays-bcard-woolwich-successes/93273-car2403-barclays-bank-court.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclays-bcard-woolwich-successes/110829-court-case-next-week.html

As Bank won't have sent in a Bundle, you can argue that they have failed to comply with the Judges Directions and ask that their case be Struck Out.

Slick