BOS not responded

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6124 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks For Your Help Tilly. Have Got It Done And Amazed At How Much It Puts On The Amount Of My Original Claim.

Thanks For Always Responding So Quickly.

Hold Thumbs For Me Please.:D

Hi

Phoned BOS this morning and asked what progress had been made since my LBA. Nice lady- said that they had till 9 August to resolve and that my case had not yet been looked at by a review manager. She suggested i hold off court action ( if i wanted to carry on i should ) as the likely outcome will be a call from the review manager in the next few weeks to negotiate a settlement figure.

Dont know what to make of this - any ideas.

Thanks for listening:confused:

Hi

She suggested i hold off court action ( if i wanted to carry on i should ) as the likely outcome will be a call from the review manager in the next few weeks to negotiate a settlement figure.

Dont know what to make of this - any ideas.

Thanks for listening:confused:

Have a look at my thread - the most recent pages about "The Senior Review Team".

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/halifax-bank-bank-scotland/81108-dusary-bank-scotland.html?highlight=dusary+v+hbos

I may have a phone number for you soon! ;)

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

£11,136.33 paid back thus far.

New claim issued: 9/07/2007 for 3rd account: £500+ PRESSING ON!

Don't forget - when you win - a donation to CAG would be welcome!

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

If your Review Manager doesn't contact you in the next few days then I may be able to give you the phone number. (It is only issued at the top of the letter when a 1st so-called *goodwill* offer is made to you by post).

Is that clearer?

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

That's OK!

A click for you!

Is there any point in me taking my claim to the Financial Ombudsman Service rather than court ?????:confused:

It's worth doing it as well, it costs the bank £400 every time you complain, and it does get results. My complaint got me an offer of the full claim just before the bank paid up on my Small Claims Court. Complaining to the FOS doesn't stop you going via the Courts and it's free, just ring them and they send you the paperwork.

Good Luck. Halifax have just cost themselves £400 for ignoring me!

Phone number for HBOS Senior Review Team:

;) 01977 627362;)

Now, don't tell ANYONE I told you!

And You're Well On The Way To Getting A Lot Of

!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!

messages!

Just an update - phoned the review team phone number and told that claims are being dealt with in order of date received and that mine is in the appropriate qeue. The nice lady reiterated that they will write and a negotiation offer will be made. She said that there is a huge backlog of claims and this is why it takes so long.:| :|

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All

Am on holiday in Scotland so been off for awhile.

Had half my claim amount go into my acc last night and as soon as I can get to a phone will be calling BOS to reject and try negotiate a higher settlement. At the moment am in a remote area of Scotland and not being at home cannot see if there is a letter waiting in my mail.

Will keep you posted as to what happens as soon as I can get access to another computer.

Guess I can call myself a winner!!!!!!!!

Donation will be coming........:)