beacon

Proceeded with Litigation

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4797 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi All,

I completed an allocation questionaire and along with the court bundle handed that in to the County court yesterday in a claim against Barclays Bank. I also sent a copy of this to Barclays litigation team.

Question: Where do I post to a moderator that I have commenced litigation? Can anyone send me the attached thread and also what information the site needs etc..

Beacon

You can just send a PM to one of the moderators with regards to your claim details.

They will need the name of the Bank, claim ammount, claim dates and claim number.

If my advice has helped please click my scales

Should you require any further help feel free to pm me.

Nat West 2nd Acc

Prelim letter sent 8th Feb '07

:) Full Settlement Offer 24th Feb '07:)

:pMONEY BACK IN ACC ON MARCH THE FIRST '07:p

Nat West 1st Acc

Filed at court 2nd of Feb '07

Acknowledged on 15th of Feb '07

:rolleyes: Defence submitted 1st March 2007 :rolleyes:

Hi Beacon

Firstly, please keep to 1 thread. This is the 7th you have started. You only need to pass litigation details to a moderator if you are going to court. In all honesty Barlcay will settle before court. See the thread below. When you have a court date contact barclays litigation team

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclays-bank/94602-barclays-litigation-team-good.html

Actually trucker ....... the mods have a spreadsheet with all litigation details whether they reach court or not http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=138&Itemid=82

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (amended just for Bookie)

"How do I...?" A Dummies' Guide to this Forum

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

Please Donate if you can - help CAG help others

I offer help and advice in good faith, based on my knowledge and experience. I am NOT a legal or financial expert. There are many CAG members and site team who are better qualified. Please do not make major decisions based on my advice alone.I do not give advice via P.M's. If anyone can correct my mistakes or improve on my advice, please do.