Spice & Crush's Pastymeet Thread

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4453 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I feel the need for an 'Oggy' When are you guys about before Christmas ???

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a particular footie player, but i suspect that Thai would still want him if he was a cricket or a rugby player lol

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

I'm for an oggie anytime...anytime but tomorrow that is...just say the word, and I'll be there.

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• 4 weeks later...

Wed or Thurs Crush, you just say and I'll be there !!! :)

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

&

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

cant do tomoz?

Sorry Bud, no can do :|, got clients here all day. The rest of the week is OK mind :)

&

Crush, any more thoughts on this pasty meet ??

&

yes... Its difficult for the rest of the week now (I dont have the time to get down to the town and back and snaffle said pasty in 3/4 of an hour) and I dont think any day next week will be very good either.

However, the tuesday the 20th is good.

Tuesday the 20th it is then :D. Now where's that Spicey :confused:??

&

funnily enough I asked said Spicenix last night whether there had been any oggie munching lately lol

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed