THE Crusher BAH HUMBUG thread.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4351 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It's also a well-known hoax, Lula.

People who persist on posting things which they know upset their friends:

Very sad bah-humbug.:|

aww Bookie, you know we love you and your gallic eccentricities really :D

so tell me, can you say crustacean?:cool:

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People who wont blooming well help when you are trying to get the house tidies and clean and all the packing done, when you are ALL going on holiday

BAH HUMBUG!!!!!!

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Sorry - I have to disagree about Christmas...yes, the mad rush to get everything done is definitely Bah! Humbug!...but the rest of it is definitely NOT! Bah! Humbug!

I love Christmas, me...

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

And only one post away from the golden 1000...
That is the fourth time I have been tempted to post outside the BG...I won't bite until the post is worthy enough...LOL

Now, if we could have a Pasty thread in "General Consumer Issues" then it would be worthwhile...after all, you can't eat a pastie without being a consumer...

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

OOO how long before he feels he HAS too!?

Anyway

Boggy dont like blomming power outages and then the tv wont go back on

BAH HUMBUG!!!

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

CAGBots that move your posts so that the backlinks don't work, and then tell you that your post has broken links: BAH! HUMBUG!

Boggy dont like them CAGBots, had about 20 messages in one day once - leave the fricking posts alone CAGBot or i will discombobulate you

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

My strawberry plants have tons of strawberries on them and they will be ripe when i am away and the neighbours will eat them.

BAH HUMBUG!!!!!!!!!!!

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Time to revive the old classic:

Sheep eating stripey minted sweets - BAAA! HUMBUGS!!

talking of sheep (if you watch the F word you will understand)

I swear I saw a puma when I was walking my dog the other day

Getting old and shortsighted BAH HUMBUG!!!!

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

people on black motorbikes,wearing all black,with no lights on, coming towards me on a dreary rainy day from under dark trees going over the speed limit, while I am pulling out of an overgrown country road!luckily I stopped.

frightening!too close for comfort.

BAH HUMBUG!!!

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE