style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2475 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how's the training going liz?

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Oh Charley I got really drunk last night - In my drunken dreams I was first over the line in the London Marathon:o

I must be mad - I'm so UNfit it's untrue. I can't even run for a bus:razz:

What have I let myself in for? Still, all in a good cause:cool: :)

Cassie xx

:D :D :D

I think it's a brilliant thing you're doing hun, and it will give you a massive sense of achievement when you finish.:)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

it is the marathon your running in oh god join a gymn and get on the treadmill love cos youll need to some of the girls did a fun run and they did extra training for months and months so put the fag and the booze down love and get running cos its really diffucult lighting it when your running the wind and all that and i think the other runners might compalin a bit lol xxkiaps do you want me to sponser you love

Hi Angels and Charley:D

I've just entered myself in the Race for Life taking place in Blackheath on 15th July. Don't know about racing but I'll definitely be walking (probably with a fag in one hand and bottle of wine in the other:rolleyes: )

You may joke my dear!!! I done it a few yrs ago and walked all the way round and managed to smoke 4 fags!!!! :( Got thoroughly told off by the o/h about it being a cancer charity walk and theres me puffing all the way :(

You'd better get on that treadmill now cos it aint easy....... took me 4 hrs!! :D

will sponsor u no probs!!

xxxxxx

Walk, jog or run 5km in the UK's largest women-only event and raise money for Cancer Research UK.

4 hrs and 4 fags to walk 5k :D :D

lol charley and yes eveb just walking is tough ask charley he cant even manage a bike ride without huffing and puffing lolxxkia

Its his age love!!!!

He spends all day "gobbing" off on here so no wonder hes got no puff left! :mad:

bonnie.....................I think these Races for Life are fabulous, and anyone who does one is a star in my book.

PS

how many bottles of wine per mile was it?

bonnie.....................I think these Races for Life are fabulous, and anyone who does one is a star in my book.

PS

how many bottles of wine per mile was it?

I'll have u know Mr CF, i done that race with a slipped disc (not known at time) and on 17 painkillers a day..... so no boozE!!!!!

(had next 6 mths off work tho in a wheelchair)!!! :D

wont 4get that in a hurry!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

i know love and congratulations love ill keep on saying it till the others are back drinks on you love i think weve been changed ill pm you later xxkia

Thanks everyone for the congrats, I can't believe how good it feels, I'd been psyching myself up for High Court next week and couldn't believe what I saw when I opened the letter this lunchtime.

To anyone just starting on the long haul to getting your charges back, stick with it, don't let them put you off. They'll fight and kick every step of the way but you can and will win if you stick to your guns and your timetable.

Take no prisoners, give them hell and GET YOUR MONEY BACK.:D

Thanks everyone for the congrats, I can't believe how good it feels, I'd been psyching myself up for High Court next week and couldn't believe what I saw when I opened the letter this lunchtime.

To anyone just starting on the long haul to getting your charges back, stick with it, don't let them put you off. They'll fight and kick every step of the way but you can and will win if you stick to your guns and your timetable.

Take no prisoners, give them hell and GET YOUR MONEY BACK.:D

Well done -excellent news . It must be the share holders meeting or something , Abbey seem to be paying out all this week. I would be panicking big style if I thought I was going to Hight Court , bad enough the thought of County . Enjoy

Kia, I'm NOT running the marathon - that was in my drunken dream:o

You're all frightening me now - I thought it would be a walk in the park:rolleyes:

Cassie xx

Cassiexx

Cassie, just grab yr bottle and smokes and have a leisurely stroll with yr buddies, i thoroughly enjoyed it (apart from my disc bursting into my spinal cord):p

Just think of who yr doing it for and it will all be worth while!!!

He'd be soo proud of you!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

pmsl!!! what r u like!!! If u walk around with that bottle of wine who knows where u'll end up!! :D

It only took me 4 hrs cos i didnt train at all, was on my own with no encouragement (apart from when i passed clive every hour at the side) sob sob and wasn't in any particular rush!!!

Take yr time and enjoy it, its a worthy cause (tho id hide the fags if i were u);)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx