style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2460 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't have an air of mystery.....................my 'air mysteriously disappeared a long time ago:whoo::loco:

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

my 'air mysteriously disappeared a long time agowhoo.gifloco.gif

mines too cf :-Dxxkia

Did it? Are you Brazilian kisskiss?

:lol::p:thumb:

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

:shock:

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-11313601

I wouldn't want my neighbour doing that to me!!.............

:jaw:

she's 82!!

not last time i looked i wasnt :bounce:xxkia

At this point I'd normally say.........pic please, but I think that's maybe a step too far on a public forum:roll::lol:

Edited by charleyfarley

not last time i looked i wasnt :bounce:xxkia

At this point I'd normally say.........pic please, but I think that's maybe a step too far on a public forum!!:roll::lol:

effin' wireless network's running so slow I've caught myself up!

Edited by charleyfarley
doublepost

Ah public forum, sorry my eyes playing up again!

:lol::lol::lol:

:thumb:

:|

Is that right CF~ you're folically challenged?:!:

there's nothing challenging about my follicles thank you very much, nothing that a backsackandcrack wouldn't cure:madgrin:

I'll resist the obvious smut CF!

It's never stopped you before!!

But, are you looking for volunteers to assist?:-)

I might know where to find one, or two, or three! :lol:

That'd be ok..............the more the merrier:madgrin::madgrin:

hair today, gone tomorow

2p? a BSC'll cost me a whole lot more than that:whoo:

or is that you volunteering topay?

:jaw:

Just for you Kia...

A man goes to his doctor and says "Doctor, I keep having these alternating recurring dreams. First I'm a teepee; then I'm a wigwam; then I'm a teepee; then I'm a wigwam. It's driving me crazy. What's wrong with me?"

The doctor replies:

"It's very simple. You're two tents." :yo:

man goes to the doctor wearing a big hat. Doctor asks him to remove said big hat. He does this and the doctor sees a lagoon on his head with a table and chairs right by it. On the table is a tray which has miniture glasses on it and a bottle of wine. The doctor asks him what is troubling him. The man looks at him in disbelief and points to the top of his head.

"Oh that says the doctor, thats nothing its just a beauty spot....I will get me coat

for you kisskiss,

not really jokes but............

We all get heavier as we get older,

because there's a lot more information in our heads.

Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise',

I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

I do have flabby thighs,

but fortunately my stomach covers them.

The advantage of exercising every day

is so when you die, they'll say,

....'Well, she looks good doesn't she.'

one of my mates sons apparently said im quite good looking and according to her thats a compliment he prob added for an oldie but she never said that :-Dmy ego needs restocking badly and it does an angel good to hear it xxxkia