Charley's Angels

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1630 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Kia, In the words of Yazoo....

"Things may be a little hard now

But we'll find a brighter day

Hold on, hold on, hold on

The only way is up, (baby)

For you (and me) now"

Take it one step at a time and before you know it you'll have gone miles! :smile:

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• charleyfarley

• Robdblynd

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yep it sure is kk and ive gone as far down as im going and wasnt that yazz that had that record not yazoo correct me anyone if im wrong loved yazoo too :) sorry im rambling off the point what was the point again someone remind me :-0 xxxkia

I thought Yazoo was a search engine.................but that can't be right 'cos we didn't have t'interweb in 1982:-D:-D

and isn't Yazz a soap powder?:|

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

thats yahoo cf not yazoo i think u should just book your trip on that plane to switzerland im already booked on according to my kids me and the ex hubby two for the price of one :) xxxkia

Trouble is dear....................you've booked a return ticket!!:lol::lol::lol:

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

sorry mate, the knife slipped!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/8630592.stm

:jaw::jaw:

Oh Bollock!!:shock::shock:

am I allowed to say that?:???:

Is that what's called dropping a b*ll*ck?:twitch:

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

brings a whole new meaning to making a balls-up

thats a polite way of putting it charley :roll:

I'm very polite.........never vulgar........:lol::lol:

but you'd be a little perturbed if you saw one of your testicles sliced off unexpectedly.

not you of course, Tills, that'd be silly, but you know what I mean:|

I'm very polite.........never vulgar........:lol::lol:

but you'd be a little perturbed if you saw one of your testicles sliced off unexpectedly

|

It would probably bring tears to your eyes CF :jaw:

But it was probably the nurse's fault

............. she shouldn't have taken her eye off the ball! :wink:

i went to the doctors today complaining of strange voices coming from my pants.

the doc said "ignore them they're just talking bollocks"

i went to the doctors today complaining of strange voices coming from my pants.

the doc said "ignore them they're just talking bollocks"

bit of a c*ck and ball story hu Charlie lol

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

bit of a c*ck and ball story hu Charlie lol

If you listen very carefully you can just make out what they're saying to each other...............................

"he's gonna put a plastic bag over my head, and make me do press-ups all night until I'm sick!"

:lol::lol:

Just go for it girl..............it's never stopped me before, and the mods haven't told me off yet

:lol::lol::whoo:

TILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw:

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

TILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw:

Ditto!!!