style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2493 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nope sorry not a villa fan. i need love and attention my female posters, but i'm not against free love ( and i'm certainly not paying for it ):p

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

No thanks LARR ............. think instructing Baz in the arts and intrigues of the Harem might be more interesting. :p

And of course, sizing him up :D for the position of Harem Master ..... or understudy to our beloved leader. :D

Baz'll have to be the understudy for a while.... remember how long it took to train CF into the role of harem master, wouldn't want to chuck the baby out with the bath water would we?

Harum. now thats interesting. to spend all day surrounded by women,

( sounds like my house when my missus and two daughters are in).

The art of love, was told by mr sutra. ( i think his first name was Kama)

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

Sure do KK .... and no way will I chuck him out, certainly not with the bath water either .... smells of roses. ;)

Baz, wanna be an understudy? It'll take us several months to get you into the right shape to keep us all happy, but it's worth it in the end ............. isn't it KK? ;):D

Understudy. I BEG YOUR PARDON. i am wise in the way of women. i am wise in the way of love. basically i am just wise.

have a nice day !!

Sure do KK .... and no way will I chuck him out, certainly not with the bath water either .... smells of roses. ;)

Baz, wanna be an understudy? It'll take us several months to get you into the right shape to keep us all happy, but it's worth it in the end ............. isn't it KK? ;):D

Only if you can have a laugh and a joke with the rest of the harem Baz, sounds like your family have you in training already though! :)

He already does that KK and a right sight he looks as well .............. but you all know me ............... as Queen I must be obeyed .................... so on your knees LARR and do penance for your wrongdoings. :p:rolleyes:

Erm wot about yours then Queeny T:)

lol 30 year ago yes but not now, something to do with midrift bulge and all that.:p

30 years ago....don't go hiding behind what you used to be like, it's tassles and seethroughs and midrif bulge or.... we could possibly think of some more appropriate gear if you like!:cool:

HA!. i am king wise of the county of Evenwiser. ( just outside Thoughtfulville).

i scoff at the tellings of love on such yonder thread. Kneel before me oh female ones and learn.

have a nice day !!

LARR, I am perfect .... as you very well know. ..................... No wrongdoings to apologise for ...... you know that too. Shame your memory is so short .......... you might've made an ecceptable eunuch otherwise. You still might if I get seriously displeased with your behaviour. :p