style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2479 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now then woolley....................I need to talk to you about the pic on post #1197:)

at first I thought it was lowering the tone of this intellectual thread,bearing my name............................

but then i saw sense:p :p :p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

bump

:D :D :D

:p :p :p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Wow, how's that for timing? :D

Just as we were about to fall into the abyss of anonymity, who comes galloping to your aid and rescues us from the pit of obscurity!!!! :p :p :p

Ladies, we must do better to preserve our place on the front page in order to reflect glory on our Master. ;) ;)

OOh and I've got so many pear and apples I'm in a quandry - my weekends full now - chutney, various, jellies, pickles and picking blackberries and other such hedgrow stuff if weather holds. all else fails chuck it in a bucket and see if it turns to alchohol;)

Then get a few straws... and have a lovely time!!:lol:

"Originally Posted by Robdblynd viewpost.gif

Ladies, we must make preserves :wink: :wink:"

Not sure where you got that from KK but if you want to do jams etc, be my guest .... I can make all of the above and then some if required.

Woolley, I used to do a good line in home made wines as well.

Turning into quite a domesticated lot aren't we??

On the subject of domestication ................ would all the Angels please send their best wishes to Bonnie .... and wish her well for the next few months ........................... she's just learned that she's 5 weeks pregnant and is ecstatic. :D

As she's had probs in the past, please send her your best wishes to help her through the next couple of months.

Wow, our first Angel baby ..... now that's worth celebrating. :D

Just realised, I can join the knitting circle now ....... at last I've got something to do while I wait for things to happen with the banks. :(

Was thinking that in the absence of the Master for so much of the time maybe we should advertise for a new leader to entertain us ..... what do you think Angels? :rolleyes:

Tall dark and handsome isn't really necessary but good sense of humour, broad mind, ability to communicate in words, liking for late nights, wit, charm, age immaterial, stamina .... liking for wearing offbeat clothes .... need to entertain several ladies at the same time ..... anything else anyone can think of?

Tall dark and handsome isn't really necessary but good sense of humour, broad mind, ability to communicate in words, liking for late nights, wit, charm, age immaterial, stamina .... liking for wearing offbeat clothes .... need to entertain several ladies at the same time ..... anything else anyone can think of?

Is this like working for some huge faceless organisation which constantly restructures itself, and everyone has to reapply for their own job ? Suddenly you turn round and you've been sacked from your own job?

or is it more like working for Chelsea? where you provide huge success, but do or say the wrong thing once, and it's as tho' you've never existed..................airbrushed out of the pages of the Bear Garden by the minions ;)

I've not gone anywhere hun....................no need to get rid of me just yet:p

PS.........about the tall,dark and handsome bit on the application form................ will 2 out of 3 be sufficient?

Wow, the Master's still with us ladies ....

Thought you'd done a runner there CF, not having heard or seen you for a while ..... felt like we'd been deserted. :eek:

2 out of 3 ??? :p Depends which 2 I suppose ;) ..................... and if it comes to a contest between you and Jose ................... sorry CF, you lose. ;):rolleyes: