Confusedmomma v Lloyds TSB

confusedmomma
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6144 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everyone, just registered today and this is my first message. I have had an email from CAG asking to inform administrator when court proceedings have been started. I am one of the many people who saw Martin on GMTV went on the website and sent off the template letters. I am claiming for just over £1,000 of charges (I went overdrawn quite a bit when I lost my job and was on benefits but I had to feed the kids somehow! - naughty me!?!). I sent off the letters and the whole process seemed quite easy. However, I am now waiting for a court date for directions and the process is overwhelming. I have read about court bundles, allocations questionnaires and the like until I have info coming out of my ears. I am sure everyone is in the same boat - it is just so scary and intimidating. I do however feel reassured that many other people have been in the same boat and have won their cases. I'll just have to keep everything crossed that I'll be one of them!

Hi there, I know its so confusing but these peeps on here are great and theres loads of useful info, have a read of the sucess stories too, that should cheer you up!! Good luck.

• 1 month later...

Help please! Have court date set for 14th August 2007 and am in the process of preparing a court bundle (which I think needs to go to the other side 7 working days prior to the hearing) - but - I am unsure of whether I need to submit a court bundle because it states in the General Form of Judgement Order that I received from the court that :-

It is ordered that:

1. Directions will be given in this case by the Designated Civil Judge.

Does this mean that the hearing is just for directions to be given to me?

Anyone know!:confused:

Hi there, I would take send a bundle in, and take with you all original docs, I went to the same kind of hearing about four weeks ago, district judge had in front of her my bundle and saw I had brought originals with me, Lloyds Tsb had sent an agent solicitor to represent them who had no idea what he was doing!! District judge was not impressed, the best advice I can give is show them you know what your talking about, prepare good bundle theres loads of advice on here.

By the way Lloyds piad out yesterday to me after i accepted a settlement form them!!!!!!!!!

£5,0000 in my account, paid off my overdraft, and am very nicley in credit.

Lots of luck and stay positive.:)

Hi Confusedmomma

I am just posting around a few Lloyds claimants who have court dates coming up quite soon.

In light of the recent OFT proceedings against many of the major banks I was concerned that my hearing may be put on hold (my date is the 16th)...

So I decided to call up Lloyds litigation SC&M to discuss my claim.

It might be worth tou giving SC&M a call too... I just called them (about 10 mins ago) and said that I wanted to discuss my claim in light of the recent OFT proceedings as I have a hearing date on the 16th of August. They settled in full over the phone!! full charges, plus 8% plus court costs, plus a bit extra which I assume is for more recent charges.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/51041-hard-slog-lloyds-tsb-3.html

SC&M said I should get something in the post over the next day or two...

So if I were you I'd call them... it's worth a go and might save you having to printing out the court bundles or going to court.

Here's the number: 01273 205381, have your claim number handy.

:-)

Moodle

Hi Maxine989,

Decided to try the easy way out and ring them but no joy. They said that they have not had instructions from Lloyds to settle and they could not help me. I cant pretend I'm not disappointed - my husband left at the weekend and I could have done with some good news! Thanks anyway your advice was much appreciated.