court bundles for dummies

lateralus
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6135 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

doing T & Cs now. Do i need every years copies or just 2001 (start year of claim ) and latest or copy each year between as well

CM

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

Northern rock Claim stayed working on negotiation

HSBC personal claim 1 ''WON''.

£1800 plus full stat interest plus costs.

Claim started 14/02/07 offer 3/07/07

Next:Coming soon to a thread near you! :)

HSBC personal Part 2 'return of the Celicaman'

HSBC business 1 ' my empire strikes back' N1 claim POC in progress after usual offensive offer from bank

HSBC business 2 'attack of the Celicaman'

HSBC business claim 3 'bank account menace'

HSBC business 4 'Revenge of the CAG Member' the final insult ....................... 'Maybe'

i'd just use the one - using the year of your oldest charge if you can - but if not the next newer one you can find.

Thanks lattie, the one ive found on stax thread has no date on the side to prove year and is only an excert of them is that enough to submitt

CM

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

HSBC business 1 ' my empire strikes back' N1 claim POC in progress after usual offensive offer from bank

HSBC business 4 'Revenge of the CAG Member' the final insult ....................... 'Maybe'

The court are taking the **** (I should know better I know) they want to charge you to change a hearing date when they have been dilatory in sending you the directions late.

I received my date on sat 23rd - it's for fri 29th!!

They said all paperwork should be in 14 days before the hearing but this is obviously impossible!

The court told me I can send stuff in now...

But it gives me no time to prepare.

And they told me the same thing, that I would have to pay £35 to 'stay' the case.

Which I think I have no choice but to do as the bank have made an offer but it isn't agreed yet and I don't want to stop the claim until it's definitely all concluded ie. money in my account.

It's a nightmare.

CC which court is this? its really not on with a litigant in person, write to the court and tell them you need more time and no fee as the delay is their fault.... or the judge will have to hear the case without evidence.

Mind you having just read your thread....

pete

Oi!

It's Clerkenwell & Shoreditch County Court.

So if I write to them.... do they have any obligation to give me a certain amount of time to get my case ready?

And will they be able to get back to me in time??

If I took something to the court tomorrow it could take them days to get round to it!

isn't this exactly what the court manager is for -

i'd ring/or go in and i'd put it in writing - stating the date the letter received and the date the bundle is due and just ask politely if this is normal - to receive such a short amount of time to get it in. also tell them that you have an offer which you are considering accepting but don't want to halt the claim. I'm sure the court manager will be able to help you but do it tomorrow.

Thats exactly the kind of thing I need, you have obviously done your homework, or been through the mill, over charges. Thanks very much, Mark

Sparky0107 :)

Morrisons Miles £25 (Christmas Beer) :lol:

R Points 3000 :confused:

£2 a day club - Day 34

evening all.

Ok a question totally unrelated, but you guys are in the know.

Claim with GE capital for £63 charges something like £28 interest & £30 to file mcol.

ok GE post cheque for £63.0, 3 days after filing so left it. They did not defend.

judgement button clicked 16/04/07 waited for something/anything, to happen, nothing does, including no cheque from GE.

Eventually got round to sending letter, telling them that i have taken them to court and they did not defend, so judgement went against them so they owe me £53.00 as awarded by a court, giving them 14 days to respond which they did twice,(took longer than 14 days) 'we are looking into it'

got letter today.

' sorry you had further cause to contact us as not happy with our offer'

reviewed your claim and offer a further £27 total £90 in total settlement blah blah

Hold Me back Hold me Back.

Q. have i missed something , was i supposed to do something to finish this at court level, apart from pressing the 'start warrant ' button please can i ? Can I ?...........chill........................ take anoth sip shiraz. good shiraz .nice shirazzzzzzzz. Ok calm

Which flaming planet are they on.

any ideas, honestly for that much, was it worth the cost to them for the paperwork

Tempted to press the button and pay extra for the hell of it.

But £50 plus quid is a good night out and they owe it.

Ideas anybody

I have a claim against HSBC fro 2.5k and had nothing. Filed bundle and now await offer.

a claim against N R for £325 and they want cpr 18 and playin awkward

a stupid £100 plus claim and its impossible???? to get the money

Shiraz shiraz. more shiraz LOL

Celicaman

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

The warrent fee gets added to the charges doesnt it ?.. if they want to play silly buggers... play silly buggers back... push the warrent button. Instead of saving £50 some clever fly boy accountant has cost his company an extra £100.

pete

I have posted this offer elsewhere and previously on this thread (but it will probably be missed now).

I have a single PDF with most of the core generic court bundle documentation, if anyone would like it then PM me your email address (I cannot sent it to you without this address).

It includes the following:

1. Dunlop v New Garage case summary

2. Robin v Harman extract from Keating

3. Murray v Leisureplay transcript

4. Australian Unfair Fees report

5. BBC Money Programme Summary

6. House of Commons Early Day Motion

7. Peter McNamara Transcript

8. Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Act 1999

9. Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977

10. Office of Fair Trading Statement

It is time consuming trying to locate all of these, when you start to find broken links etc.

This does not mean that you do not have to understand the documentation and please do not email me asking questions.

massive thanx 4 the email guido:)

massive thanx 4 the email guido:)

Hi Nima21,

Could you forward this to me, I would really appreciate it. You people do some good work in this site. Thanks in advance, Mark :)

£2 a day club - Day 34

As freaky says.

So use your PM to send stuff or ask other person to PM you with the information.

You never know who is watching

CM

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

Mark. I suggest you remove your email address as this is an open forum that anyone can read.

Just don't want you being innundated with spam.

Thanks Freaky leaky, new to the forum, and desperate for help.

Mark

£2 a day club - Day 34

As freaky says.

So use your PM to send stuff or ask other person to PM you with the information.

You never know who is watching

CM

Thanks CM, same reply as to Freaky,

Mak

£2 a day club - Day 34

Hi all. Just wondering if you can help. I am in the process of putting together my bundle but i was on 'cornflakes thread' and went to print off the bundle and it has a link in there to Early motions in houses of parliament and OFT summary. The links don't work. Does anyone know where i can get this information. Also I have a loan debt with HSBC but i do have an agreement to pay this weekly. Can they take this money and keep it towards the debt. Do they legally haver to be seen to give me this money (i.e. a cheque). If they write and say they are going to pay the money towards the outstanding loan can i then refuse and say that i want the money paid to me in a cheque or i will carry on to court.

Hope someone can help.