MCOL Address

surf
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6211 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As far as I've done in my claims, I've sent a copy of the schedule of charges to MCOL in Northampton with the case no. and a copy to the bank as well - still a good idea at this stage to send the one to the bank 1st recorded & at least you have some proof of postage so further down the line the excuse 'we never received them' can't slow things down.

Good Luck!

Zsazsa

HSBC S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) 24.08.06

HSBC WON £3608.05 inc court costs DONATION MADE

Halifax S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) 24.08.06

Halifax WON £1909.39 inc court costs DONATION MADE

I have sent the schedule of charges to the bank with my prilim and LBA, so should i do this again? And where should i send it to? Is there a letter template for this?

I'm also a little worrried about how fast i sent the schedule of charges after i submitted an online claim. I sent the schedule off today but i submitted the MCOL Wed night and i have already received my notice of issue this morning!

Thanks for all the help.

After all the exchange of correspondence etc (during which I sent a detailed list of the charges being claimed to my bank) which then lead to the MCOL claim, I listed what I was claiming in summary under the 'Particulars of Claim' section on the claim form, detailing out the actual charges, the interest that I was claiming and then the accruing interest percentage up to date of settlement (all obtained from moneysavingexpert.com).

I was not planning to send a detailed list of the claim until and if I get a court date, when I will then include it in my court bundle. Can anyone advise if this is OK or whether I should be doing something in advance of any court date being advised?

After all the exchange of correspondence etc (during which I sent a detailed list of the charges being claimed to my bank) which then lead to the MCOL claim, I listed what I was claiming in summary under the 'Particulars of Claim' section on the claim form, detailing out the actual charges, the interest that I was claiming and then the accruing interest percentage up to date of settlement (all obtained from moneysavingexpert.com).

I was not planning to send a detailed list of the claim until and if I get a court date, when I will then include it in my court bundle. Can anyone advise if this is OK or whether I should be doing something in advance of any court date being advised?

Hi

If you filed by MCOL, you should have a read of this:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/site-questions-suggestions/71369-getting-mcol-right.html#post614610

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

Hi Barty,

Thanks for the heads-up. Having read this, I am now despatching in today's post two copies of my schedule of charges, with the claim details etc on top, plus a covering letter.

As I understand it, I don't now have to do anything until / if I get a Notice of Acknowledgement?

Cheers