HSBC bank charges

baileyrooney
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6176 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:) I bank wit HSBC and am at th 2nd letter stage as all I got regards to the first letter I sent was a acknowledgement letter.

As soon as my 14 days are up do I start court proceedings? What are the chances of HSBC making lower offers is it rare or to be expected?

New to all this so just looking for general advise.

Thanking you

simone :-x

Hello and Welcome, Simone.

Your 2nd letter will be your Letter Before Action, giving the Bank 14 days to comply then you start court proceedings. Read all the F.A.Q.s and Step-by-Step Instructions. Have a look in the HSBC Forum, read a few threads then start one yourself and keep it updated. People dealing with HSBC will help you if needed. Also have a look in the sub-forum HSBC successes, that should give you some confidence to proceed. Remember it's your money and if you follow all the correct steps on this site you will get it back.

Best wishes with your claim.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hi and welcome to the site,

tongue2.gif

You've definately taken the first step into claiming back what's rightfully yours.

Spend time reading the FAQ's and the Step by Step guide as this will stop you making mistakes along the way. Use the letters and spreadsheets in the Templates Library as these have all been tried and tested in successful claims. Read as many threads as you can especially ones that relate to your bank. This is a SELF HELP site and won’t do the work involved for you. However, everything you need is on here somewhere.

Don't be afraid to ask any questions, no matter how stupid they may seem, but please remember that any advice that you receive is normally based on experience only and that you should seek expert advice if required.

Once you start the process of your claim remember to open a thread in the relative bank forum, this will enable you, and others helping you, to keep track of your claim.

All the best in your claim!!

wink.gif

TRISH

Useful links to help with your claim

If my advice has helped please click my scales

Should you require any further help feel free to pm me.

Nat West 2nd Acc

Prelim letter sent 8th Feb '07

:) Full Settlement Offer 24th Feb '07:)

:pMONEY BACK IN ACC ON MARCH THE FIRST '07:p

Nat West 1st Acc

Filed at court 2nd of Feb '07

Acknowledged on 15th of Feb '07

:rolleyes: Defence submitted 1st March 2007 :rolleyes: