novice computer user v barclays.*WON DEFENCE THOWN OUT*

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5943 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

lol, Donny said he was almost 50... looks good and loads of energy. Yes, good show even if you had to pay.. My front row seat was brill, but all the women were trying to get to the front and the security guards were saying if you have a front row seat you can stand at the front, well, I was then counting how many were standing against the empty seats... lol my friend said you will get lynched in a minute! Crazy Horses was good

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nah, not the full set of osmonds, but donnys band were good, fab sax. The osmonds are going to do a tour soon.... but how old will be oldest be! does not bear thinking about. kept my underwear on as well

you wouldn't have kept them on if it was Tom Jones I suppose jenny;) well you lot never fail to give me a good laugh, tell me again where do you get these pictures from, I've fogotten and I think I should learn something new now:D

Poor old soul, hes still up the scaffolding,( NO not this minute tez!) did I tell you he found a long section of barge board and fascia board had rotted, thats what delayed him, had to make all new huge amount of extra work, and tomorrow he's going to hospital to have his cataract operation, so he can't do anything for at least two weeks, house looks lovely with scaffolding across the front !!!!

I loved Donny Osmond when i was a little girl

For you Saint..

Donald Clark Osmond..

donny_osmond150x150.jpg

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

manyman.jpg

Is this saint ?... HONEST>Is It>Is IT.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

WHERE DID IT ALL GO??:eek: I thought it was me at first, what happened? I was waiting for a letter from the Judge, which might help or claim, as he told us, and I received a "Notice of Judgement Hearing" today. I don't understand whats this all about? heres what it says:-

Take notice that the hearing will take place on 30 October 2007 at 10.40 AM at Cardiff CC .....

NO ATTENDANCE REQUIRED

5 minutes has been allowed for the hearing

please note.. This case may be released to another Judge, possibly at a different Court.

warmed up now tezl, was so cold mon/tues.... I wonder if the clue to the 5 min court thing is in the heading... Notice of Judgement Hearing... but dont understand as he made his judgement at the stay one...will give court a ring on monday!

just noticed ive gone gold !!

pity we havent gone gold through our complete understanding of the legal process lol.

see what you mean,just the procedure of courts.

should keep all your gear on at these concerts,stay warm.

have you heard how vals old man is?

tez

Hi there you two, yes hubby is fine, he only had drops in the eye, thats all the local was, he's bored stiff, 2 weeks of this! Have you seen whats happened to the MSE site. ?

APOLOGIES!

TEMPORARY SUSPENSION DUE TO MAJOR OVER-DEMAND

my mum had that op when she was 75,12 years ago she was told not to do anything for 6 weeks especially bending.

vals oh has been told a couple of days.things progessing i suppose.

bet vals letting him off with only bringing her breakfast in bed instead of 3 meals a day.lol

HI Val, glad to hear hubby recovering and its only boredom that is giving him grief...but im sure he will see (excuse the pun) benefit in a few days or so.

whats going on on MSE .. not usually so busy, especially as this site seems rather quiet.... something we said lol