caz vs halifax, no joy

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6107 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i came out of court buildings with a big smile :D

lets see what happens now. only just under 6 wks til my holiday to spain, be nice to have some "extra" sorry howard, to spend lol

hi received a letter y/day wondered if it was the bog standard at the moment

dear mrs we dont care who you are

we refer to your complaint about bank charges, we wrote to you recently about the measly sum we offered as a goodwill gesture, if you dont take it you will hurt our feeling blah blah

we have asked the fsa to suspend the normal timetable for dealing with bank charge complaints.

our offer to you still stands and you can accept or reject it, if you reject and await the the outcome of the legal proceedings with the oft you will need to return the money we have paid you (even though its mine!!)

you should be aware that if you chose to issue a claim with the courts the bank will immediately apply to the court for an order to stay your action until resolution of the banks proceedings with the oft.

head of customer relations (big top dog di** head)

as i filed my n1 last week, is this going to happen, or you think the courts will proceed as normal? nothing was said when i did file, she said couple of days to serve, and 14 days for them. :mad:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/17065-application-removal-stay-updated.htmlThis will sound awful, but for the time you have been claiming you ask a lot of queations without doing any research into the next stage. I appreciate you are busy (lke the rest of us) but have a look at the later stages to get a feel for what is likely to happen next. IF you are not lucky now look forward to the autumn, All the best

Sally

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/guidance-notes/64911-got-court-date-guide.html?highlight=court+date

Standard BOG OFF letter Cazza. Just stick to your timetable. If they apply for Stay you can ask for it to be set aside. THERE IS NOT A BLANKET STAY IN FORCE. THE MASTER OF THE ROLLS TURNED THEM DOWN.

When I find will add linky thing about stays. busy now watchin footie.football.gif

good luck!!

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

seems from reading many, many threads that not all the courts are giving the same advice, thats why i asked!

my main reason for posting is about the letter i received, but all comments are taken onboard + thanks for the reply, lets hope it all works out for everyone soon!

Thanks Tils knew you or somebody would be around to do hard bit for me. 1053178878.gif1053178878.gif1053178878.gif

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

As Tilly said, its now got a higher profile over in general.

Livelylad has kindly arranged this and the thread is currently being tidied up to remove the less serious posts so that the focus is on the campaign. As a post is deleted, the poster gets an automatic notification through e mail. That is nothing to worry about.

You will also notice that your post total count goes down accordingly. I've lost about 10 so far.

Please continue to contribute to the thread and thanks for your work so far!! It is appreciated!

thats great news!! not sure how many people are roughly at the same stage as myself, be interesting to see.

always stay positive, ill worry if + when the time comes :)

thanks for that, i should venture outside the halifax threads now + again i think!!