John Vs Barclays

john10
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6118 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All I Received A Letter From Barclays Saying That They Where Sorry That I Was Unhappy With The Charges Incurred On My Account And That They Were Dealing With It And Will Contact Me A S A P But They Cannot Guarantee That They Will Do This . Thay Are Trying To Find A Solution To This And Aim To Do This In 4 Weeks If They Are Not Able To Do This A Full Report Or Update Will Be Sent To Me Within Eight Weeks. Another Letter From The I C O Was Sent To Me As I Had Already Wrote To Them Then The Statements Turned Up So I Have Sent All The Proper Letters Last One Was L B A I Dont No What To Do Now Do I Give Them Another 7 Days Or File A Court Claim Any Advice Will Be Greatly Appreciated

marie

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the 14 days from them recieving your LBA is up then file in court if its not up hthen as soon as it is file ....... you dont want them saying that you didnt give them the time you said you was do you ?

John you only need to start a new thread if you have another claim going on, all you postings, questions, concerns can be addressed in the same thread, all you need to do is keep using the reply button to updated it. otherwise it is very hard to follow your progress cos all your postings are all over the place.

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.

• 2 weeks later...

i have not heard nothing from barclays looks like i will have to take them to court the 14 days from my last l b a is up on the 12 june any advice will ne appreciated

marie

Hi John10

Don't worry everything you have done so far is correct. Once your LBA time period runs out the next step is to file a claim with MCOL. If you click the link below it will guide you through how to do this.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/34887-5-money-claim-line.html

Let me know if you are doing it through your local court because there is a guide to filling in the hard copy forms as well.

You will then need to send an updated schedule of charges to the court with your claim number attached and another copy to the bank. The Court does not need to see any of your other correspondence with the bank yet. You keep copies of this for your court bundle which comes later. It would be a good idea to have a look through what is involved here though so you are prepared.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted.

Karenann

Thanks Karenann That Helps Great Do I Need To Add The Intrest Now The 8% I Think I Will Do It With Mocl And See How I Get On The Other Thing I Would Like To Ask I Am On Family Tax Credit And Incapacity Benefit I Read Somewhere That You May Get Free Court Costs Do You No If This Is Right And If So How Will I Go About It

Thanks A Lot For Your Help

marie

thanks just gort my son to show me how to do it i probly could of saved alot of time if i asked him to show me the proper way meaning i am not very good with computers thank you anyway of to take it to the court tomorrow

marie

hi i am ready to take my forms to the court there is only one thing that i am not sure about in the value section i have put my charges what the bank owe me then it says overdraft interest and then interest s69 which has been calculated what do i do about overdraft intrest ? am i right in thinking a copy the forms 3 times keep one send one to the court and one to the bank and is it just the ni form and a schedule of charges

marie

Hi I Am About To Send My Forms To Court There Is Only One Thing I Am Not Sure About In The Value Section On The Ni Form It Says Overdraft Interest I Have Already Done The Charges And S69 Intrest What Is This And How Do I Do It

marie