John Vs Barclays

john10
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6118 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i rang the litigation team but they could not help me as i do not have a court date but to ring back when i do. dino said send him the court bundle? ALSO CAN I ASK ANYONEBEFORE I PRINT THE BUNDLE OFF DO I HAVE TO TYPE IN THE DETAILS OR CAN I DO THAT LATER WITH A PEN

marie

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Saintly The Other Thing I Needed To Ask I Sent The Forms To My Local Court Ni Form And So On Do I Have To Send These To My Bank As Well Or Do The Courts Get Intouch With Them

marie

Do You No What I Was Thinking That Myself I Havent Got A Clue How That Works But I Can Understand It Lol

Mind You I Have Just Learnt What Lol Means Anyway Can Anyone Answer My Question Do I Have To Send A Copy To The Bank Or Will The Courts Inform Them

marie

I Have My Caps Lock On That Is The Way I Am Typing This But I Comes Out With Caps At BEGINNING OF Each Word BTW I HAVE ASLO FOUND OUT WHAT THAT MEANS OFF MY DAUGHTER I AM NOT USED TO THESE WORDS FORGIVE ME

marie

i have received the notice of issue from the courts do you think it is too early to give barclays a ring. what happens next i am going on holiday i am worried i may get a court date while i am away

marie

Its way too early to contact the lit team ......

Time line from issue is :-

5days to be deemed served

14 days from service to acknowledge

28 days from service to defence

so a tital of 33 days :)

Dont think you will miss anything when you go on holiday :)

• 3 weeks later...

hi all returned from holiday to be very confused everyone is telling me all the claims are being put on hold and there are no further claims can anyone get me up to date. i have received a letter from barclays saying they are defending the claim what happens now

marie