Oh The Audacity of DG

Audreygreeneyes
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5586 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The big point you have to get over is HSBC (DG) have just been delaying things and using the court system to do this, They had no intention of defending any case in court and you believe they are using the OFT test case in the same manner.

If the banks refuse to accept the courts judgement it the test case and keep appealing to higher and higher courts the case could drag on for years (my thinking is six years and they will clean up there act in the mean time) this would efectivly time bar a lot of the claims they are looking at currently and you can bet they will try to get the time bar included in the outcome of the test case to limit their liability.

pete

Did you see today's news, the Banks are revising their charges structures but are advising people the new charges will cost everyone aprrox £300 a year...

Well that will do me, it beats my £150 a month hands down !!!! :D but I still want the money they have already taken back !!! :evil:

pete

• 2 weeks later...

Freaky I think you just took the bad joke crown back

If you mean the Buddy system, there is a forum somewhere here that you can sign up to and people who have been to court, or at least arnt frightened about going to court will come with you on your court day for support. I know Chris (jailbird) has done this with members because she has worked in the court system in the past.

Then you can go for a Budd afterwards

pete

• Haha 1

I have been saying since they started to stay our cases we should be asking the judges to do that.

Our efforts to prove the lawfulness or not of these bank charges have been stayed therefore the charges themselves should also be suspended until the lawfulness is proved.

pete