Cardiff directions hearings *POST HERE*

claret74
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5854 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dont panic linda, just fill in the N244 form and attache Application for removal of a stay - UPDATED TO ACCOUNT FOR OFT TEST CASE read back thro this thread and you will find the form plus other things that you might want to include. Write a letter with it stating that stay info only received today. There is no fee, but tick for a hearing at the top, theres loads of info on here which tells you what to do but if stuck let me know

dont panic linda, just fill in the N244 form and attache Application for removal of a stay - UPDATED TO ACCOUNT FOR OFT TEST CASE read back thro this thread and you will find the form plus other things that you might want to include. Write a letter with it stating that stay info only received today. There is no fee, but tick for a hearing at the top, theres loads of info on here which tells you what to do but if stuck let me know good luck

Forgive me for being a bit slow but when I re-read the barclays letter the pargraph" given this court case we have asked the Financial Ombudsman Service not to proceed with any other case they are hearing until the test case is resolved" and n "We have asked the Financial Services Authority to suspend the normal timetable for dealing with bank charges complaints" HOW COME THEY ALL AGREE TO DO WHAT THE BANKS TELL THEM?

Hi Olden,,,,Some people chose not to go the 'court' route and put their complaint into the FOS who have agreed to the banks request. However, read the 'since you filed your claim' first para, ... where they state that they will immediately apply to the court for an order to stay... does this not read that the courts (or MOR or whoever) did not agree to automatically put cases on hold and that it is up to the judge to decide... so exactly as you said 'HOW COME THEY ALL AGREE TO DI WHAT THE BANKS TELL THEM?

I agree Olden....I cannot understand why Cardiff have ordered the blanket stay when directions from the MOR is clear, AND the banks have sent in letters applying for stays ' why did they bother? I am turning up tomorrow to hand in application for removal of stay and try to speak to the court manager about it all.

Hi Olden, I sent mine using the link to send via the web... if you copy and paste the letter in point 1 into a word document, edit it to suit yourself and save, keep it open on the bottom bar, then go to point 3 and paste your letter in....

1. Use the template letter here
  2. Copy the text (amend if necessary but it will be fine as is for most people).
  3. click the link to the site shown at the bottom of the letter or click here
  4. Follow the instructions on the site to send to your MP (it will tell you who your MP is if you do not know.
  5. Go here to tell us which MP you've written to.

but it may be that you have done all this.... so I will go and look to see if I can find the address for you.... hang on!!!

hiya me again Olden, Ive had a look at the site (point 3 above) and it seems that you can only email the MP's etc. using this method. Perhaps try a google search on their names.... or just address to Welsh Assemby, relevant council etc.,

Have you heard from the Western Mail and Echo today? I have sent them an email tonight... good luck for tomorrow if you are going,, I will try and make it but have not booked time off work (I did, then I cancelled it)

yes smutley I have but I think I will Address a letter to the welsh Assembly Office for Rodri Morgan.!! I will try to be there . No they didn.t ring me yet, perhaps I will get time early in the morning to ring them I have the reporters name somewhere. before rushing out We live near Chepstow!!!

ummm errr basically no!! sorry... looks like the site has had a glitch... not sure if you look in your outbox/sent items if it will be there, I did mine in work so cant look for you right now....what a pain, but try sending it again

Thank you for emailing me. As the Member of Parliament for Newport East, I receive many emails, letters and faxes each day and each one will be responded to as soon as possible.

If you are a constituent it is helpful if you could send details including address, postcode, telephone number, email address and any relevant reference numbers if you have not done so in your original email.

I may need to make enquiries on your behalf, including checks with statutory bodies to help you in your case. Please state if you do not authorise me to do so.

Please note parliamentary rules mean I can only take up cases for constituents of Newport East.

Many thanks for your email and I will be in touch with you soon. If you need further assistance please contact a member of my team in London on 0207 219 6135 or in Newport on 01633 841725.

Regards

Jessica Morden

Member of Parliament for Newport East

www.jessicamorden.com

alright smutley I know youve gone to bed now but I have just had this response I know it is only an automated email but just the same.

Olden, what time did you eventually get to bed!!??? You must be shattered this morning....hope today is fruitfull... catch you later when you get back although you might just fall into bed, your a star for going today:) (and thats great you have already had an acknowledgement from you MP - Julie Morgan has not replied to me yet!!)

Hi, just had a response to my e mail to the Western Mail and Echo...does anyone have anything they want me to say ????

Jenny,

I've been forwarded your email regarding your vacated county court appearance. I have contacted the court, who said no proceedings would take place at all. However, I would be interested in doing a story on you, as one of many people caught up in this national issue.

I hope to speak to you in the very near future on the telephone number you supplied on whether you would be up for doing an interview with me.

Regards

Lisa Jones

Reporter

South Wales Echo