Buchananclark+Wells (Thames Credit)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5986 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

2nd is This one from BCW

buchananclarkwells.jpg

Diddy Vrs Clarity - Clarity have produced CCA on behalf of EGG CC

Diddy Vrs Woolwich - I am at stage 2 (recieved shcedule of charges applied to account)

Diddy Vrs Buchanan clark & Wells - sent CCA request, not yet complied.

Mission is to end the year 2007 as level - dont want to owe or be owed by then :cool:

3rd and Final (Latest) letter From a new collection company (passed on poss ?)

Trans.jpg

Well that the lot to date. It seems as if BCW have passed the debt on to these new guys. Just asking really what to do from here ? Any help /advice is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Diddy Vrs Woolwich - I am at stage 2 (recieved shcedule of charges applied to account)

Mission is to end the year 2007 as level - dont want to owe or be owed by then :cool:

Snotcall are one of the few who may actually attempt to send some out. HOWEVER you do not have to deal with them and they have NO LEGAL power whatsoever.

Send them this

Please note that I am only prepared to communicate with you in writing. Should it be your intention to arrange a "doorstep call", please remember that there is only an implied license under Common Law for certain people to visit me on my property without express permission; the postman and people asking for directions etc (Armstrong v. Sheppard and Short Ltd [1959] 2 Q.B. per Lord Evershed M.R.).

Please therefore take note that, I revoke license under Common Law for you, or your representatives to visit me at my property and if you do so without my permission, you will then be liable to damages for a tort of trespass. You would also be conspiring in a trespass if you sent someone to visit me nevertheless.

I have the same thing with Thames Credit first and the debt was passed on to BWC and when he could not supply any proof that they owned the debt they passed it on to Scottcall just exactly as you are receiving. also I had letters from GP&B solicitors saying that I should NOT enter into correspondence with them. As the told me not to enter into correspondence with them I CCA but I have not head a Dickie Bird from the since. See if your next letter will be from GP&B solicitors.;)

Thanks for that ODC. Much appreciated. If they did send someone round im afraid I wouldn't be too friendly as im stressed up to the eyeballs at the moment with other "life" stuff. But i am and will take time out to communicate with them to stop them comming round. As for the passing it on - Can they do this as the account was/is in dispute ? What do I need to do about these charges ? Shall i send a letter to the OC again and demand they take this "debt" inhouse and to revise their charges with the possability of my paying £1 per week or such ?

If a doorstepper from Snotcall does call at your door you can tell them to go away (I will leave the choice of suitable words to yourself) Should they fail to leave at your request then inform your local police of a breach of the peace

Thanks ODC will do m8.

Thanks for that ODC. Much appreciated. If they did send someone round im afraid I wouldn't be too friendly as im stressed up to the eyeballs at the moment with other "life" stuff. But i am and will take time out to communicate with them to stop them comming round. As for the passing it on - Can they do this as the account was/is in dispute ? What do I need to do about these charges ? Shall i send a letter to the OC again and demand they take this "debt" inhouse and to revise their charges with the possability of my paying £1 per week or such ?

Hi Diddy.

It's good to see you around again. Sorry things are a bit difficult for you at the moment, i hope it all gets sorted.

I would write to the original creditor and ask for all charges plus any interest added to be refunded. Mark your letters as 'this account is in dispute'. After that, when you know the true outstanding balance, you could send them a budget sheet and your payment offer.

Keep in touch :)

I'm midway through the tunnel, but getting closer to the light.

Please be aware that i am not an expert in anything!

I may offer an opinion, but the final decision is yours.

Hey there hopefull1, you have been soo much help, thankyou once again. I will try to keep in touch with you all. Thanks for the help and kind words of support. Much appreciated.

PS - other news, I now have a "new Debt" from 2-3 years ago. This time from Lowells. So I shall be starting a new one about that after i write to them with a CCA request.:-)

PS - other news, I now have a "new Debt" from 2-3 years ago. This time from Lowells. So I shall be starting a new one about that after i write to them with a CCA request.:-)

Geez, there's no peace is there? :rolleyes:

At least you know the routine now.

Take care ;)

I'm midway through the tunnel, but getting closer to the light.

Please be aware that i am not an expert in anything!

I may offer an opinion, but the final decision is yours.