IN DESPERATE NEED FOR HSBC T & Cs

cbrundle
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6190 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

first off apologies, I know I already have a thread open BUT

I Need to send my court bundle off today (after hassles with printer and not realising I need T &Cs in there!) for delivery on Monday!

been scouring the net, using the archive web as well, but nothing only the Personal Banking T & Cs publish date Dec 06.

so has anyone got any they could scan in/link me to, the account was opened in 1998, but something is better than nothing!

many thanks

chris

[email protected]

EH & SH v The Woolwich/Barclays

£3900 (+ £1500 interest)

offered received of £1000 - Rejected

MCOL filed 05/12/06 (messed up)

waiting on court

CC v HSBC

£3,628.94 FULL & FINAL SETTLEMENT!!! :)

BC v HALFIAX

£3841.27 FULL & FINAL SETTLEMENT!!! :)

cheers again Lateralus

but yep have just pm'd him

do you think I'd just be able to chuck in this one paragraph otherwise from Miss Oceania:

personal banking t&C valid from June 2003

"Clause 7.13 has changed to: As well as charging interest under 7.10, we may also charge our applicable fee for reviewing overdrafts not agreed in advance on each occasion if your bank account goes overdrawn, or further overdrawn, without an agreed overdraft. We may also charge this fee when your bank account goes over, or further over, any agreed overdraft limit. This fee is to cover our management and administration costs (see the relevant price list for details of the fee)."

£3900 (+ £1500 interest)

waiting on court

CC v HSBC

BC v HALFIAX

hmmm do you know where?

the only one I can get is 40+ pages online at the moment with dec 06 published date.

£3900 (+ £1500 interest)

waiting on court

CC v HSBC

BC v HALFIAX

You will probably find a few sets you can use here -

Internet Archive: Wayback Machine

Hagenuk found it - it's extreamely useful for finding all sorts of stuff. Search for HSBC and you should find old T&C's applicable to your account which you can include in the bundle.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

just wanted to say a massive thanks to everyone who has helped me (and my g/f dad!) especially Lattie, the guy you asked to email me did me proud and was just what I needed :D

£3900 (+ £1500 interest)

waiting on court

CC v HSBC

BC v HALFIAX

well done for getting it all together, chris - you won't be long now! paperwork to court, c opy for you and copy with a big fat nudge to dg - bet they haven't filed theirs which will mean an offer very, very soon

I've tried the Internet Archive wayback machine, and although it has links for the t & c's, they are pdf's and are not available. I too need to send my bundle off on Monday 21st, Tuesday the latest. cbrundle what did u get from HSBCcruscher, can you post it on the forum? I need HSBC t & c's circa 1999!!

i pm'd a mod for you and i see he's got back to you on your thread - hope you've got it all sorted -

why not ask a moderator to move you to the hsbc forum so we can keep better track and you can keep in touch with us as needed.

If you still need HSBC Ts&Cs PM me with an email address and I will send you a PDF with the 2005/2006 details...

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Big Thanks to Lateralus!!, the guy you PM'd came through for me also. This was the last piece in my court bundle document. The pdf is in my thread if anyone is interested: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-our-forum/90880-stodad-hsbc-deadline-24th.html#post830321

It has the exact line as mentioned by Miss Oceania in her post. Best of luck to everyone in your endeavours, I'll keep you posted of my progress.

sorry STODAD, didn't get on here to be able to reply y/day.

GOOD LUCK

£3900 (+ £1500 interest)

waiting on court

CC v HSBC

BC v HALFIAX

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/55086-stax68-hsbc.html#post846275

these are some from 1997 which I think, would have been in force when you opened your account. Note it says you must not go over your limit - which pretty clearly means you are in breach of contract if you do - which I reckon means the charges for doing it are either liquidated damages (if proportionate/reasonable) or penalties (if excessive).

I can send you a cleaned up and PDF'ded version if you want it, but I only have these three pages.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I have the best news:D :D ...DG Solicitors has agreed to make an ex gratia payment for the full amount plus the £50 I paid to MCOL (Total £363.83). This forum is awesome!!! I wouldn't have done it without your posts:

Lateralus, Hagenuk, Gary H, Martin3030, Miss Oceania, Cbrundle etc....

I'd like to post my HSBC Court Bundle. I have taken CAG from Gary H, HSBC 1994 t&C's, Parliament early Day Motion , Australian bank charges report etc... and put them in a rather huge word document (40mb), with evey page numbered, I think many others may find this format useful - How do I go about uploading this???

This win will give me confidence to go after my credit card charges from HSBC also, is this along the same lines? In my letter from DG Solicitors they want me to sign off on this: "I agree not to make any other claims relating to charges for the period stipulate above", if I sign does that mean I couldn't get back any credit card charges within the period....Not sure how to accept the offer without disabling my chance's of getting the credit card charges back - any pointers???:|

Well done STODAD. I noticed that you have T&C's for 1994. Please could you e-mail them to the e-mail address in bankfodders thread in the info bit of the forum.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D