I'm very worried now- Birmingham County court- AQ draft order ignored!!

will_cosworth
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6167 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all you can will... send it to crusher he will know how to put it in the library, and thanks

Ive never done a bundle but the whole point of it is to give the judge all of the information he needs to make a decision. Dont asume anything put it in for him he wont say oh yes ive just seen a case like this, he will look at your submission and yours alone.

pete

list of settled cases? dont know if you want this:Litigation Section - View and print out litigation spreadsheets here or this:Spreadsheet of Settled Claims

that's all i can see but then, like petey, i never had to do one.

once you've done it and numbered the pages - i'd be interested to know how many - just curious!

and when you get your offer - and your money - take a look at this:Wasted Costs order all that paper and ink and postage costs something and your time.

the first page in the court bundle link before you open the zip has some good setting out ideas and tips.

nearly there!

I think that there are 110 settled claims for HSBC so far and that is only the ones that have put their detials on to the litigation section

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

when do you need them for mate, as I have got to go back to work in about an hours time until tuesday!! There is a good link to full T&C's in post #49 of this thread, I have only used an extract from the 1997 ones I have got, and I have printed off the ones in post #49 fully, and they are identcal near enough in section 7. i will do my best to get them scanned up soon

couldn't say - i thought it usually ran around 200 some peeps say closer to 300.

say the same to you as freaky

copy of breakdown,

copy of statements (pages with charges only)

copy of all correspondence since you started asking for your money back

witness statement

court bundle (the zip file)

cases settled list

t & c's

cover

index page

and putting it together -

You will need 3 identical copies, one for you, one for the bank's solicitors, one for the court.

Do not forget to number the pages, so that all parties can find them easily when referred to, and to index the pages correctly (they're xx on the sample provided)

In front of each bundle, write clearly and legibly:

Case Number: XXXXXXX

(JoeBLog) v (EvilBank)

that's all i can tell you - never even seen one - just following the directions on the site - so if that's it - then that's it -

can't see needing to send all the t & c - just the relevant portions.

Sorted I think at last!!!!, I have everything in the bundle except the cases list, which I ommited as I don't really think it will be of much use. Is it worth asking the court to order standard discloseure again or is it a waste of time, just wait untill D+G are supposed to file thier defence and see what happens??

• 2 weeks later...

well then guys, a BIG BIG thankyou, my girlfriends full offer came through less than a week after submitting her court bundle!!:mad: Typical, but worth the effort for £2830!! Now, I have my litigation details and my girlfriends litigation details to add to the list, and a big thanks again to people who have helped, especially lattie:D .

Next, what is a reasonable amount of hours to claim for in the wasted costs claim? i was going to go for 12-16 hours, and also charge 5p per copied sheet (approx 560 sheets!), and £18 for postage costs, is that a reasonable amount to reclaim?

Congratulations will! It is well worth the wait isn't it!:D

I was going to ask for 10 hrs, £15.00 postage and £35 paper and ink! Apparently a few judges have ordered that 5 hrs is the max they will pay. I think as long as you don't go crazy then the judge will consisder it!

I am writing a letter to the courts at the moment telling them that litigation is to be halted. However, is it worth me including in the letter to ask them to ask for future cases for bank to provide thier defence before the claimant, as it will save a lot of court time due to the bank never defending, and simply using the courts time as a scare tactic?

you could try - but now that it is going to all the local courts - you'll only be speaking your piece to a very tiny part of the whole.

and now for the really important bit:

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just read your good new!! i'm really pleased for you both!!!

spend wisely!!!

you got there - I'm sooo glad!!!! you deserve it.

now just go be happy!

Cheers Lattie, i will hang around the site as I hope I can be of some use to someone, as now I have done it twice, once with court bundle and once witout, it is much less daunting and hopefully I can pass on some confidence to other claimers :D ...

The court process will continue until payment is recieved, I am sending a letter to the court informing them that HSBC have offered full payment, and I have accepted, but I will halt legal proceedings on the condition that they pay up and not waste any more of the courts time :D

Will Don't write to the court yet. If you do they will almost certainly stay you case & you will have to start it again. Use the impending trial date as a spur to get them to pay you promptly