NWB Defence - Please help.

Hobson30
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6064 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Blade, but it isn't possible to make links to certain other sites from CAG.

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Hi Blades,

Any chance of posting the document or a useable link.

Slick

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Blades,

It's OK - I found the info elsewhere thanks.

Slick

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

yea its due to be heard in october ,different circumstances slightly though to the usual charge reclaim

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

next-CCA turns up after they have committed offence,(30 days) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) time!

monument -CCA not signed reported to TS for harrassment 1st letter sent TS are useless

associates visa-no CCA

think there might be a pattern here!?:lol:

GE Money- won

barclaycard-- N1 put into court

capital one - won

NatWest- won

never lose sight of your goal!

The main focus being that the bank was taking a lot in charges out of family credits/benefits leaving the family with little or nothing to live on.

The forum where I read this last night has now shut it's doors to non-members so I couldn't access this morning.

Slick

Hi Steven,

Read through both the linked threads - there's passion and anger bubbling over here and it's great to see yet more inspiration for peeps who are following. Inspiration is what this site's all about - oh, and empowerment.

I'm not experienced enough to comment in detail on the content of your POC's - I've only just earned my Gold Badge which I noticed today!

I posted here because I'd heard from Johnnymitch in Barclays forum that Hobson had got his Stay lifted.

Have you seen the detail of the Torquay case which been de-Stayed.

Slick

Can someone also clarify what the cost was for the N244 to be sent in cause I only paid £35 and Waxsyd the other person ive been speaking to was told they had to pay £65! Surely this is wrong to charge 2 different charges for the same thing, isn't it?

Sorry to hear that you misunderstood or were misinformed...Anyway the £35 fee is because like me you put the application in without asking for a hearing. If you wanted a hearing you would have to have paid the £65! So we got a result mate by being invited to one...Sorry other guys, but in hindsight I would have paid the £65 to get the hearing...

Hope that makes some sense,

Penfold

• Haha 1

steven the whole benefit system is flawed to saw the least but when it comes to taking money off people that are only just coping is disgusting,the lady in question got her stay removed due to the bank taking benefits off her so its looking promising !

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

next-CCA turns up after they have committed offence,(30 days) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) time!

monument -CCA not signed reported to TS for harrassment 1st letter sent TS are useless

associates visa-no CCA

think there might be a pattern here!?:lol:

GE Money- won

barclaycard-- N1 put into court

capital one - won

NatWest- won

never lose sight of your goal!

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Can anyone help. I have my letter from the court with regards to my hearing to lift the stay (copy attached). They also sent this back with a copy of my N244 form.

It does not say I need to take anything with me when I go to court neither does it say how long the hearing will be. Can anyone advise?

PS. It says the case may be refered to a different judge in a different court, is this likely to happen.

Thanks

hearing.jpg

It reads:

TAKE NOTICE that the hearing will take place on

29 Nov 2007 @ 2pm

at Sheffield Count Court

When you should attend.

Please note: This case may be released to another judge, possibly at a different court.

Hi Hobson,

It's worth having a look through here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/114505-bundle-stay-hearing.html in preparation for the hearing. You'll need to take along evidence to back up your application to have the stay lifted.

Click on the link in my signature for the new stays forum - you'll find a lot of threads in there with some excellent information on what to take with you to the hearing, what to expect, etc. x :)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.