Dog mauled cat, neighbours' harassment, court on 30/11/07

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5978 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have you thought about taking photos everytime its out and about without collar, lead, etc, so that you have got proof, also if anything untoward did happen to a child, god forbid, at least you did everything you could to warn all parties of the impending danger.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, having been watching how you are going on. I would carry on with your timescales,otherwise they may think they've got the better of you. You may get some more help from the Police now in view of their latest churlish act.

I'm glad the cat is going on well and good luck with your quest.

Den, a couple of points I think I would make would be to print in lower case, easier to read. Also, don't you think you should mention the harassment since issuing your LBA letter? this is just a thought, someone else may come along and say differently. If you are short of space try cutting down on some of the other details, ie leaving out where they were for instance, I think it is probably enough that the dogs were left unattended. Irrelevant where they were at the time. The fact that they were loose shows irresponsibility.

good luck

• 1 month later...

Can't answer your question, but it is funny you've just posted as I was thinking about you last night. I was reading the paper and there was an awful dog cruelty case in there and it just came to mind that we hadn't heard from you. I'm sure our friend StoneLaughter will be along to answer you. I would try not to let them get to you, it just shows what mindless idiots they are.

Hope your cat is ok now though.

best wishes.

• 1 month later...

Hi, sorry to hear they are continuing with this. you need to have your camera ready at all times, it might just have put him off if you could have taken a snap at him at the window. He may back off now he knows you will call the police, its not going to look good if the police keep going to him. Did you get a crime number, so that you can log it for future reference.

best wishes.

• 2 months later...

Den, has it definitely been posted, they haven't just put a recorded sticker on it - this is me being cynical!

I must admit I'm gobsmacked that they are prepared to put lies into a legal document. I think I would be like you in panic mode at the moment, but I would get yourself a drink -whatever your tipple - think things through calmly and rationally. Just sit tight.

I can't offer much legal advice only support. I'm sure Stonelaughter will respond.

• 1 month later...

Children easily make friends and settle down very quickly and I expect your son will. Also, think that your old neighbours are probably pig sick that you have a house and they are still in a flat with more children than you.

Best wishes for the future.