ja-de Vs Halifax **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6106 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just tried my account online, but nothing in there, totally, absolutely brassic

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you tilly, I hadn't even thought about how many days to go, so I'm very grateful you are for me.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just checked my account again, nothing there. again

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Goin to have to go to bed now, my fingers are aching from all this walking, & I can hardly keep my eyes open.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

nite nite tilly, don;t let the bed bugs bite!!! see you tomorrow.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Morning tilly, how are you today??

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Good morning buffy, don't know not checked yet. Have you any yet?????????????

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks kenny, & how are you today??

Going to check my account now, won't be a minute.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nope, nothing, apart from a DD has been paid today, lol.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I've been promoted to GOLD

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Doesn't it looks good, I could have sworn kenny posted, but its gone now!!

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I thought for a minute there, that you were playing tricks on me. lol

Thank you, I only ever wear gold, can't wear any of the cheap stuff, get an allergic reaction lol.

Best of luck fighting those forces of evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Catch you later

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The 3 amigo's, did you see on their "party" thread they where quizzing me as to whether I made the real McCoy Yorkshire pudding or bought them in.

I've been looking for some more pictures but they're all on a back-up disc, & I can't be bothered to look for it right now, might do it tomorrow. The pigeon is one that I have as wallpaper on my lappy sometimes-I'm always redecorating my PC & Lappy, lol

• Haha 1

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you tilly, ooooooooohhh, I got 2 Green pips

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Congratulations SSL, for your 5th pip.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mind you tilly have many more posts than I have, but I don't mind, cos you've been here longer than me.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mind you tilly have many more posts than I have, but I don't mind, cos you've been here longer than me.

Gonna have to go now, I'm falling asleep, so I'll say nite nite tilly, & talk to you tomorrow.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi all, just checked my account again, & there's still now't been put in, oh well , I'll try again later.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No probs, how many points??

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OK, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. When my fella decides he needs to kill some, I'll give you a shout Dusary, I've never eaten pigeon, but they say you only manage to eat breast, 'cos there's no meat on the legs. berlusca.gif on your 1000 posts.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Got a letter from haliprats this morning, so I'm going home in a bit to get it, but basically they've offered me £51 (or something like that) I'll let you know when I get back online.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well I've got the letter here in front of me, & it's from Rachel Barker at the Leeds address & if anyone is interested, the phone no. is:- 01977 627309

Dear ja-de

Your Bank Charges

Thank you for your letter dated 24th May 2007 about the charges which have been applied to your account. I am sorry you are unhappy but I hope I may be able to help.

As explained in our previous letter, when you opened your account, you agreed to our terms and conditions which explained that charges would be applied if you did not keep to the terms of the account, Furthermore, we apply these charges because when customers have insufficient funds in their account to cover a payment they have asked us to make.(never will if you keep taking it from me), this means additional work for us. (der) As a result, we feel it is reasonable to charge for this service. ( It only costs £2, but we want more).

I have reviewed your account carefully, (I glanced at it & chucked it on a fob off pile) and I am satisfied that the charges were correctly applied. However, we do value our relationship (we want more of your money) with you so I am pleased to tell you that on this occasion as a gesture of goodwill, I am arranging for a payment of (wait for it) £51.00 to be made to you (how very generous of you). Please note that this does not mean that we are under any legal obligation to do so. (oh yes you are)

Finally, I would like to explain what my offer means to you. This offer is a goodwill gesture (you told me that already) and is in full and final settlement of your complaint against Halifax. (That's what you think)

To accept this payment you do not need to take any further action (oh yes I do) as the payment will be credited to your account within the next 14 days.

If you do not wish to accept our offer, (too right I don't) please return this payment and contact me on the above number.

Underneath there is contact details for the FOS.

Yours Sincerely

Rachel Barker

Customer Relations Manager

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes please do SSL, what do I need to do now??

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you SSL. I'll do that this minute.

I've tried to give you another click but I've got to spread some more love before I can!!:D

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Which rejection letter should I send, you're gonna get fed up with me tonight, 110103_sorry_prv1.gif

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]