CCA request to HBOS

adarling2006
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6053 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi folk, i've sent off a CCA request to the HBOS back on the 26th april, which put's them in default as off now, only to recieve a letter from the DCA Blair oliver and scott asking for payment of the loan. telephoned them up saying that as their clients haven't produced a copy of the agreement then they can't enforce the debt. they asked for me to send them a cpoy of the letter so that their legal dept can look it over, i've a sneaky feeling they are time wasting. i'll sent them the letters anyway as they still have time to fulfill it. any advice would be welcome.

yep dont use the phone.

always keep it in writing

DCA's have a nasty habit of saying things that are not true.

you are doing the correct thing though.

if HBOS have now defaulted [12 working days]

then its a calendar month before they have committed a criminal offence.

if you were, you can now stop any payments, write to them saying so.

i am defering all payments until you can provide me with the imformation i have requested. as the A/C is now in dispute, it should not have been passed to a DCA anyhow.

ignore them. or CCA them too!

dx100uk

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

yep

that should do nicely

dx100uk

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

i'll type that up once i get back from work tonight and let them know where they stand and all that, and any other requests from them to pay up will be politely refused until their clients HBOS have complied.

Hope you have more luck than I did, been waiting 9 months for the Halifax to comply with the CCA request, at least Blair, Oliver and Scott have backed of now:)

But then again don’t know who are worse the Halifax or Blair, Oliver and Scott

No it’s the Halifax with the letter they sent last week I do like this paragraph:D

Whilst I appreciate your situation we can enforce repayment of this debt under Criminal Justification as spending on the account you have automatically agreed to the terms and conditions of the account and therefore remain liable for the above balance and can be continually pursued as such by our recovery Agents Blair Oliver Scott.

Seems its now Criminal.:eek:

well the clock is ticking on them, after 30 day anything they do will be criminal and i won't hestiate in reporting them and even go so far as to have them charged with harassment. i'll deal with their dog's first though and set blair oliver and scott straight.

i took out the loan in early 2005 i think, can't quite be sure.

:) can't hit you with the s.15 of the CCA 2006 if it was taken out in 2005

when and if they send it make sure it conforms to the CCA1974 regs

• 1 month later...

still not heard anything from HBOS about my loan agreement, their Tame DCA blair oliver and scott are still chasing, although when i did speak to them they said they would be able to get me a copy of the agreement.

But still waiting and not going to hold my breath on it. times up as far as i'm concerned, maybe it's time for another letter to them.

• 3 months later...

Just so you know Blair Oliver Scott is the in house nobodys look at the intials Blair (bank) Oliver (Of) Scott (Scotland) they are one and same

BOS Bank Of Scotland

** Credentials **

10 Years Finance Fraud Investigator

5 Year High Court Sheriffs

2 Years Tip Staff Royal Courts

Currently : HMCS Enforcement Officer

just to update, got the agreement finally, but only the front cover, also made a formal complaint to my local trading standards and to pass everything i have written to the bank, plus all letters sent to me.

HBOS have passed it on to another DCA caled Buchanan clark and wells, which i quickly got them sorted out by a phone call to them saying that as their clients are in breach of the consumer credit act and are committing a criminal act, that they are also in breach and would they like to end up in court facing harassment charges. was told they would send it back to HBOS.

well done

keep going

next!!!!!!!!!

dx100uk

and they

yesterday, i finally got round to posting off the letters i sent them, copy of the original CCA request and copies of the letters they sent me demanding payment even though they were in default and way past the deadline, committing a criminal act, 1st class post to my local Trading standards. Now i'll just wait for them to keep hassling me and demanding payment as each time i get one, will photocopy it and post it to TS. I sure hope they get into alot of trouble lol