Bluewater Babe Vs First Direct

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6217 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

Received my statements and have sorted out the spreadsheet, I'm claiming for 1788 worth of charges with 300 odd of interest that they have already charged me. Total 2090.

I'll be sending the prelim letter by RM Recorded Delivery tomorrow.

Thank you for all the posts so far, they make enlightening reading. I'm finding i'm going to bed later as I'm reading posts, which means I'm actually sleeping through the night - so already you've cured my finance induced insomnia!!!!!

(Husband runs his own company - i do his accounts so I'm juggling two sets of money within 6 bank accounts in 3 currencies!! - this is all with Barclays who I'm not going to touch until I've sorted out our old accounts - which are now all closed, so all money will be going to Barclays to pay off overdrafts, so i can then ask them for our money back!! - which will be the real pay day!) Have also started a thread on Nat West page!

Thanks again,

bb.

Hi BB.

Thank you for all the posts so far, they make enlightening reading. I'm finding i'm going to bed later as I'm reading posts,

Just admit it, Babe, you're hooked. :D

You can never do enough reading on this site. The more you know, the easier your claims will be.

Good luck.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

You're right, hooked, and it is astonishing that EVERY time i log on i can't actually get back to where i was earlier, i find another tangent to go off on.

It's just an incredible place...

... and if we'd all met in the queue at The Bank we'd never have talked, but here - you just can't stop us!!!

bb.

Oh My God!!

Posted prelim letter on the 8th May (Tuesday). Got a reply this morning 10th (Thursday)...

... with an offer £1435.

Sending a polite note (will be in the post tomorrow) saying thank you and will accept it as part payment blah blah blah (wanted to put something about looking forward to the cheque by return, but didn't have the balls - didn't want to pi$$ them off and delay things!)

So I am left sitting here quite shocked.

bb.