stonedecroze v halifax 2

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5282 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Stone

Thank you. Dont know about the angel bit though, my halo slipped years ago LOL:p

Shattered into a thousand tiny pieces.

30-12-2006--Requested statements from Local Halifax.

02-02-2007--Statements Recieved.

18-04-2007--Prelim sent.

20-04-2007--Reply , Thanks , give us 8wks letter.

02-0502007--Sent L.B.A. & Schedule of Charges

11-05-2007--Recieved reply ,still investigating.

17-05-2007--Sent Amended L.B.A. for Contractual Interest this time.

14-06-2007--Received standard Bog Off letter.

13-06-2007--Took N1 to Local Courts.

26-06-2007--Copy of N1 from Court, issued 21-06-2007. to Halifax, Deemed Served 25-06-2007

Have till 09-07-2007 to file Defence.

05-07-2007--Note that Acknowledgment of Service been Filed on 29-06-2007.

Have 28 days from date of Service to File Defence.

07-07-2007--Offer from Halifax.

09-07-2007--Rejection letter sent to Halifax. Next day delivery.

10-07-2007--Money put in Account:mad:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Stone

Thank you. Dont know about the angel bit though, my halo slipped years ago LOL:p

Shattered into a thousand tiny pieces.

Never in a million years.........

ange.gif

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

Serious Mode:

Today I recieved a letter from Optima Legal Services, they filed defence on 14 August, by my calculations 28 days after I filed N1. Last minute again. So this must be why lady at court yesterday would tell me nothing. I particulary like Para 8.

"The claimants contention that the said fees are unenforceabl is denied. The fees reflect and are ptoportionate to the defendant`s administrative expences incurred due to the Claimants breach of the contract or in the alternative, if it is found that the has been no breach of contract by the claimant, that the fees have been reasonably incurred in accordance with the conditions and the Tariff of Charges detailed in the contract"

This is copied verbatim and the errors and ommisions are theirs not mine.

I take it they are saying " If we were wrong we were right anyway".

So what happens next? do I wait till I hear from court re stay or try again to get stay lifted? write to Howard and offer to drop case for full and complete return of charges plus interest and costs?

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

hi Stone , hows it going ,, all good here lol overflow think theres a few fallen angels here lol ,,

No not around here, only the genuine article.

You are all angels.

sm1_051.gifpangel1.gifpangel5.gifangel2.gif

littleangel.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

awww ty Stone :) lol ,, think i read this letter on someone elses thread ,, cant remeber who will check and let you know okies :)

looks to me like standard defence, deny everything.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

There is nothing you can do now but wait.

You should hear now from the court.

It does look like a strandard defence most people are getting.

It is worth reading up on what do do if your court gets a stay.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/17065-application-removal-stay-updated.html#post1046820

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/108430-stays-info-guidance.html

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

There is nothing you can do now but wait.

You should hear now from the court.

It does look like a strandard defence most people are getting.

I just knew another littleangel.gif would be along soon.

Thanks SSL thats what I thought

• Haha 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

im ok thanks Deadly.

Are you almost ready for your hols? B/pool is a great place.

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

WEY ! HEY!

3 snotties nothing but good things happening to me today.

and it`s not even my birthday.

a084.gifa084.gifa084.gif

bouncingsmilie33nk5wp.gif

• Haha 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

don`t look now Tils Lurking.gif but peeps talking bout you on Kelvid`s thread icon_blahblah.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Pink straps...!!!:eek: :eek:

• Haha 1

F&Q's... Read here

WEY ! HEY!

3 snotties nothing but good things happening to me today.

and it`s not even my birthday.

a084.gifa084.gifa084.gif

bouncingsmilie33nk5wp.gif

And CHELSEA go top of Premiership and Man U 4 points behind.

gets better and better

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

3 snottys a stone looking good :D

thankyou.gif

apparently I been putting it about too much !!!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

yep but not 1 not 2 but 3 ring any bells money :D

This gets more interesting all the time!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

01nocomment8so.gif

You can`t get away with that on my thread. no comment indeed!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00