Browni24 v Cap 1....me & boyfriend

brownie24
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5541 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they coughed up the whole amount and CCI :D with no further arguments. If you need to quote my case or claim no. in any of your arguments just let me know and I'll provide you with this. Hang on in there Andy you'll get there too soon ;)

well done Brownie and now you are going for wasted court cost :):)

Audyrey have you claimed for this? How did it go?

Also in all the excitement of managing to get all my money back plus CCI I had forgotten about the issue of default removal, need to check with them what they are doing about this.

andy that was doen on my mums... once that went in a date was given for a prelim hearing.... they padi before it got to that but just.. one or two days grace.. if you need her case ref no you can have it and also you are more than welcome to mine...lol..( have a feeleing mine is ingrained in the legal depts memory banks)...

good luck and well done.... we claimed 15.9 that they had charged us...

rockin all over the world

brownie I am about to start but was told to do it as an order and not a letter I have asked a couple of times whats the difference and is an order just the same as the draft directions order that was done forthe bank charges but so far have not had an answer....

have asked agian on my thread but if I dotn get one today am just going to do it as a draft directions.....

in my claim I included the removal of all and any defaults. am about to write to them asking for a copy of the letter they sent to all and any credit reference agencies...

hope this is of some help

rockin all over the world

• 4 weeks later...

After I successfully got judgement for all charges and CCI at 31% we've got some really frustrating news - my partner's claim for CCI at 35.6% has been refused by the judge!!! This is so annoying as the claims were issued at the same time and through the same court, you would have thought that cause they'd granted mine they would also have granted my partners :confused: Any ideas on what we should do? Can we contest this?