COULD YOU PLEASE HELP with HSBC?

alexskord
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5887 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks a lot Freaky leaky.

Thing is everyone is getting the standard letter and I didnt. I am thinking if they r missing any information about me and that is why I wanted to contact them....

I doubt they have missed anything. They like to delay whenever possible in the vain hope that you will go away. If you like just send another polite nudge letter to the same address asking when to expect your statements. If you get no reply within a week then send your non compliance letter!

hello

I am very angry because they further 7 days passed. As I understand now I need to commence a county court claim.

I ve never done that before and I do not know what should I write or where to go or how much should I pay.

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP?

Commence a county court claim in the same way as you would for money - however, in the particulars of claim you need to specify that you require the bank to provide the information as outlined in the original Data Protection Act request.

You will find a suggested text for the Particulars of Claim elsewhere in the Bank Template Library.

Ok, here is what you need.

You file at your local county court (not mcol). It will cost roughly £63, but you can claim this back.

You need....

N1 Form

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n1_0102.pdf

Non compliance Poc

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6971-data-protection-act-non.html

• Haha 1

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

You have to use an N1 for non-compliance claims because your not actually claiming money you want enforcement of your SAR. I’m working through this myself for my Citicard and MBNA accounts.

The template here is a bit sketchy but from what I can make out the monetary value of the claim is only your expense for putting the claim together.

pete

Human rights.....NO

The defendant.....Full details, name and address

Value.....You can leave blank as you dont know how much you are claiming for yet.

• Haha 1

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

thanks a lot. I ve put damages as £195 as 6 hours x £20 + 63 pounds the claim +10 pounds the added correspondance.

is that correct??

HSBC full details. because i have not got any other contact

Thanks everyone

I still have questions though:):):)

ve put damages as £195 as 6 hours x £20 + 63 pounds the claim +10 pounds the added correspondance.

is that correct??

HSBC full details. because i have not got any other contact