overflow v Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5352 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used Mindazi too, other ones way too hard for me (no good on computers!!)

I just think that they are making you sweat, I really do. As for my claim, ill believe it when I see it in the bank, there has been so many lies, I wouldnt believe them if they told me it was gonna rain tomorrow and I know full well that it will, chin up, chest out overflow, we are nearly there xx

[COLOR=red][/COLOR]

Hi Overflow,

How are you? I really cant see what difference those small mistakes are gonna make and I still think they are trying their best to make you cave in. Monday not far away now and you will know for sure but I really cant see them putting a defence in, fingers crossed xx

[COLOR=red][/COLOR]

p.s. Remember on Tuesday, I was told that my claim WAS goning to court and that they DID NOT pay out for 6 years anymore, then by Thursday they were paying me in full!! Mind games Overflow, thats all it is x

[COLOR=red][/COLOR]

Hi Overflow,

Sorry I keep missing you, now then, what is it that you say to me when im having one of my moments?! Keep your chin up, weve waited all this time, its not long now, they want us to feel like this, cos they want us to back down, which of course we are not going to do!! There are so many people willing us on and giving us support so come on, keep smiling xxxx

[COLOR=red][/COLOR]

Sorry to hear that youve had such a s**t day but if its any consolation Miz and I have too. I dont know what the hell they are playing at but the games up tomorrow one way or another, cant see them filing a defence now. Chin up, this isnt going to go on for much longer xx

[COLOR=red][/COLOR]

Now Ive wiped my eyes and recovered my composure (silly woman), how do we know the judgement is in our favour?

I didnt, I just guessed that it would and lied, like they do every day! (hee hee)

• Haha 1

[COLOR=red][/COLOR]

Hi Overflow,

Sorry ive not been around much for the last couple of days, just caught up with your thread, I hope its not gonna be too long for you now, they sure do like dragging things out, but hopefully you will be in the money very soon xx

[COLOR=red][/COLOR]