Help Req Wednesday vs Hsbc

wednesday1867
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6092 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

yes MCOL usually says defence entered. They may have not updated your claim yet. If MCOL have said that it is now being transfered to your local court I would have thought that DG have defended at the last second.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was a day late, i got a Notice of Judgement Rejected letter from court pretty sharpish, maybe its just cos i pressed the button :D

Cheers anyhow

The judgment was rejected for this reason:

A bar on judgment/enforcemement is in place - contact CCBC

Rang Customer services cos i dont know who CCBC are....................

And lets hope Doncaster court aren't too busy and can get me in quickly;) :D

That's the childrens channel for BBC isn't it. lol

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

Wednesday dont know if this is any help, but I phoned HSBC and asked for a copy of my managed loan agreement. they said you got one when it was taken out, yes I know but that was 5 years ago and I cant find my paperwork could you send me a copy?

would you believe it came 2 days later....

on saying that the gentleman on the phone kept asking why I wanted the copy............ I just said it was for my own records..

rockin all over the world

Still havent sent the request yet, just havent had the chance :cool:

Thats the thing Auburn, i think i did it all over the phone, i wanted a consolidation loan, to clear eveything and have just one payment, they said no, but i could have this for my HSBC credit card and the money i was overdrawn.

I dont ever remember signing anything, might be wrong, but for a quid, its worth it.

*Edit*

MCOL still only showing at ackowledged.............

Defence received yesterday, the defence was dated 17 May, so surprised when the 24th came, i was able to press on for default judgment.

I did write their defence out to see if it has changed or is changing, but lost the post, ill post it tonight.

So come on Doncaster court, send me a date :) hopefully a date not that far ahead.

Well rang Donny court this morning, my case was with the District Judge today for direction.

I didnt send the nudge, because even on the info from MCOL, an AQ still maybe required and my letter said it had been done away with :)

Also my claim is for £1900+ does the District Judge decide if i should pay the allocation fee as well, or do we pay that everytime?

Sent the CCA to HSBC for the managed loan tho :)

Well still not heard anything, so again rang Donny court today. My paperwork is still with the judge, nearly a week on :( so obviously no court date on the horizon as of yet.........

At this rate the cash will come in handy for christmas:D

My Notice of Transfer was 12th April. I didn't receive anything from my local court until 9th May. Just over 3 weeks! Don't worry you will soon get a date. If you still haven't heard by the end of the week, give the court another ring.

. If you still haven't heard by the end of the week, give the court another ring.

Well rang them again today :rolleyes: getting to the stage with being on first name terms with the lady on the claims dept :cool:

Started off by saying its with Judge, i thought hang on :-o

Then came back and said a fw things i kinda missed, i think i caught id have to ask about the allocation fee and its been allocated to the small claims track and have to go to a hearing.

I should get a hearing date in the next fortnight :-|

Must hang in there :D

• 2 weeks later...

Well another 10 days or so have passed, still heard nothing........

Rang the court again, apperently its in a big pile waiting the hearing fella to look at them and allocate them a hearing, loking at putting a load together and having the hearing at the same time.

I will have to pay the allocation fee as well the lady said, even tho she said it said No Fee on the paperwork :)

If anyone else is waiting to hear back from Doncaster court, don't hold ya breath hehe

waiting on mine too - so were still about the same stage. hope theyre not waiting and waiting until they have a significant number to group together

Never thought about that :-| You can guarantee thats what is happening tho, even tho she said i was part of a big pile, obviously the pile isnt big enough yet :rolleyes:

Only just sent DG a nudge regarding the AQ, have to send them another one in a day or two, explaining theres gonna be another £100 to pay :cool:

Some good news, i won against MBNA yesterday, surprisingly easy as well :cool:

Thanks Pink & Auburn for above :)

Well i rang the court last week and they told me i would have to pay the allocation fee eventually :rolleyes:

So sending this to DG tomorrow, unless it needs tweaking :)

It has come to my attention that as of 29th June 2007, that an Allocation Fee is payable on this case. May I remind you that the Allocation Fee is £100, if we cannot come to an amicable settlement, I will be adding £100 to the amount I am asking the court to refund. I would ask that you contact your client (HSBC) to see if they would like to settle before incurring the extra £100.

I am willing to accept the sum of £xxxx to settle early, bearing in mind it will rise to at least £xxxx. I do not agree to waive my rights in respect of any other actions, nor do I agree to a clause of confidentiality.

I hope to hear from you very soon so that a reasonable conclusion to this claim might be achieved. I am sure that the courts would approve of our settling this matter in a timely manner and without their further intervention.

For your records, I enclose another copy of my schedule of charges. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours Sincerely