Is Bank Lying?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6248 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi my sister went into halifax yesterday and asked for all statements since she opened her account, the ignorant lady at the desk knows she is going to claim back charges and said she can only have the last six years only. (she wants at least ten) I told my sister surely this is not true, i mean what if she wasnt claiming charges can she still not have them then? so if anyone can give me a good legal comeback line to throw at this whitch that would be good to kick her ass thanx.

One final thing can someone give me the answers to these amount after being times by the daily rate thnx.....A=1530.97. B=1172.00. I need to know im working them out right and my amounts are correct.

When you send for a SAR you ask for all the transactions in your banking history with that bank. The Haliprats assume that you can only require 6 years. If you really want to, you could have them for not supplying as per your DPA request and £10!

The "ignorant" lady is probably referring to a statute bar period - but you really should read Bankfodders thread on claiming beyond six years.

The formula for claiming daily amounts is to multiply your claimed figure by .000022 (think this is the correct number of zero's), but only if this accrues via your court claim.

Ensure you read and use the threads on this forum - the spreadsheets are excellent tools and can be used as your supporting evidence during a claim.

Good luck!

Halifax - paid out without getting to court - £250 WON - no intention of going, stated too costly!!

Halifax no 2 account - paid out without a fight - (by mistake, £1650 - should have been £1200 - had to pay some back)

one other thing - try to keep it all on one thread - makes it easier to keep track and all can help without duplicating answers;)

Halifax - paid out without getting to court - £250 WON - no intention of going, stated too costly!!

Halifax no 2 account - paid out without a fight - (by mistake, £1650 - should have been £1200 - had to pay some back)

I rang the Halifax yesterday as I has been sent 2 sheets showing charges and NOT the complete list of transactions. Today I got a full set of statements from when I opened the account in 1993. Amazing how I had to wait 50 days for them to respond to SAR and yet they can post me out a full set of statements within 24 hours of complaining.

Back to 1993?

Wow thats a result.

Agreed!

But mine ain't come yet!

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

£11,136.33 paid back thus far.

New claim issued: 9/07/2007 for 3rd account: £500+ PRESSING ON!

Don't forget - when you win - a donation to CAG would be welcome!

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!