Oh no please help misprint!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6250 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I dont believe me I ahev just re-read the letter I have sent to halifax requesting my charges back and unfortunatly have put over the oast 3 years instead of 6!!!! My charges total over 6 years Have I gone a blown it now?

Help much appreciated

Ps only sen letter tuesday stupidily not recorded!!!

candy

Doh having a a funny 5 minutes I have realised have only been there 3 years lol.

sorry my mistake.

Yes sent schedule of charges dont know how long they take to get back to you.

Only amounts to £428 but still want my money back hope their willing to do it!

just to let you know the postman this very hour delivered an offer of goodwill from halifax after one prelim letter, i rang the number on the letter and said thanks but not accepting as full payment, she upped the offer without question and again i said thanks but no thanks that i really did want the full amount especially as charges had been taken from my bank that were from child benefit etc, straight away she offered the full amount and said a letter would come out and the money would go straigt in my bank !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW one letter and one 5 min phone call and £1500 better off, stick with it they do pay up. Good Luck

Congrats!

Have you added this to the "Success Stories" thread?

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

£11,136.33 paid back thus far.

New claim issued: 9/07/2007 for 3rd account: £500+ PRESSING ON!

Don't forget - when you win - a donation to CAG would be welcome!

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

wow miracles do happen congrats

OK I GIVE IN

Halifax £3600 charges, won with C/I £6400

NatWest S.A.R-05/06/06

Bug**r all recieved 03/11/06

Prelim guesimate sent for £3000 03/11/06

Cr*p one CONNED statements 08/06 ROFLMAO

Cr*p one charges=£976

con int 34.9% £1,003.75 £1,979.75.

Well done!

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .