HSBCrusher v HSBC - The Battle continues.. claim 4 ready to go!

HSBCrusher
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5896 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, keep thinking today is the 30th. So if you don't get an offer soon are you just going to wait until the court contact you with a date? Do you know whether it's possible to find out if DG complied with the AQ deadline? Hope they didn't!:D

Sorry, keep thinking today is the 30th. So if you don't get an offer soon are you just going to wait until the court contact you with a date? Do you know whether it's possible to find out if DG complied with the AQ deadline? Hope they didn't!:D

I suspect they did, again at the last moment.

I will just sit tight. And wait for this charade to finish.:mad:

Just to let you know doing one for family member against HSBC and they didnt file their AQ intime on this one infact not at all - so the judge sent a 7 day order for them to comply or we got judgement. They did finally comply on the last day of the 7 days so again we playing the waiting game to see what happens!!!! good luck with yours crusher

yes they do indeed.

It is a game to them, the longer they hang it out, the more people give up. Or so they think. :-D

I will be issuing another court action when this is all sorted, as they still have not given me any data relating to my account closure as requested many times by me. They recon there is no information held on this issue, how can they shut an account with not so much as an internal email?

Poppycock!

"Calderbank Offer"

A Calderbank offer is a written offer by a defendant made "without prejudice save as to costs".

This means that it will not be disclosed at trial, except to refer to the offer on the issue of costs if the action proceeds to judgment. e.g If you win and the court awards you more than the offer received, they can then use the offer letter (as proof that they have made a reasonable attempt to settle) to try and get the plaintiff (that's us) to pay some or all of their costs.

This is how I received my offer and I believe others are receiving them in this way, has HSBC/DG ever gone to court yet.

regards

Sharkie

Sharkie

Crusher,

Feeling slightly guilty about this as I know you are ahead of me but DG made me a full offer on Saturday. I hope yours isn't far away. Can't believe yours will go on much longer. If you do have to go to court I'll dress up in a dalek costume and throw out of date pasties at them.

Many thanks for all your help and your sense of humour. :D :D :D

Crusher,

Feeling slightly guilty about this as I know you are ahead of me but DG made me a full offer on Saturday. I hope yours isn't far away. Can't believe yours will go on much longer. If you do have to go to court I'll dress up in a dalek costume and throw out of date pasties at them.

Many thanks for all your help and your sense of humour. :D :D :D

Lol!

No offer as yet, but congratulations on yours! :-D

Don't feel guilty, I expect HSBC want to punish me for daring to claim what is rightfully mine for the 3rd time.

Ha! Dalek costumes, that sounds like fun! :D

I hope you hang around now your claim is done, and help folks out with your experience.

I have to go and do dome work now, I will pop over to your thread later.

Congrats!

Crusher :D

Hi, I'm currently going through the MCOL process with HSBC. They have just aknowledged my claim for £1800 pounds and let me know they would enter a full defence.:mad:

The usual stalling for time method I presume, probably hoping I might just forget about it....We will see:cool:

One good thing, the longer they stall the more interest I will get paid, even their bank accounts don't offer 8%

Update!

Notice of Allocation to the Small Claims Track.

Block listing.

This means:

Loads of claimants on one day, 5 mins allocated each.

By the time we get to the court room, HSBC will have settled, cheque in post, but only written to the court.

Ill have to sort out the bundle tomorrow, a serious bout of man-flu means I will now be going to bed.

Crusher.

aww poor you crusher - get better soon

you are really enjoying this aren't you lol... so laid back (albeit with a red nose right now) but you just know the next step!!

fingers crossed luv.... soon

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

Crusher

So pleased for you. Bit disappointed I can't dress up as a dalek though.

I sense you would have like to have gone a bit futher, perhaps getting the baliffs in this time!:D

Oh well, I might get my chance, if they dont cough up for the 6+ claim.

First time I have had a go at this, so I will be having a good read about it first.

I have to admire you for that sheer bloody determination. Will watch with interest so keep us updated

Thank you for your comments as my claim has gone on, it is good to get some support, no matter how determined one is!:D

The banks are counting on the fact that a lot of people will not press on, they will give up, be intimidated by their silly games.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5896 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks