Tom Brennan v NatWest - This is a must-read!!!

calvi36
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5901 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is all we know. Nothing much else bin anounced.

ok,thanks guys!

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

un1boy v Equifax - Default removal

un1boy vs Experian - Default removal

Yeah, as usual BBC propaganda.

They claim its about the whole charges issue. they dont understand Toms case was just about damages

Interesting - they always do this, with everything.

It's like the time they (the media in general) reported that fixed rate mortgages were being withdrawn. They were, but only to be increased and then re-released!!

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

I am afraid this result has destroyed my faith in the UK justice system, i think this country is ripping us off, big business has the run of the country and there is nothing we can do about it,

Long time ago in a galaxy FAR FAR AWAY, there lived an elf who shot banks for a living.........

Now through the power of the internet there is the CONSUMER ACTION GROUP,

Watch out they are getting crafty those pesky CRITTERS!

Banks will tell you their charges are transparent!

So is the invisible man but that does not mean he is fair or lawful.

DONT GIVE UP! FOLLOW THE CAG ADVICE AND RECLAIM YOUR CHARGES.

CAPITAL BANK! YOU ARE NEXT.

Yeah, as usual BBC propaganda.

They claim its about the whole charges issue. they dont understand Toms case was just about damages

It's not propoganda. It's lazy journalism.

It goes like this: "I don't understand the issues, so my audience won't. I'll simplify it, and if it turns out I'm inaccurate, what the heck, I've filled some seconds of airtime / inches of newsprint in any case."

Never knowingly underweight

Do you think he'll win his appeal? And if so, what does that mean? That he can have a hearing to decide whether he is entitled to get damages?

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Do you think he'll win his appeal? And if so, what does that mean? That he can have a hearing to decide whether he is entitled to get damages?

He thinks he's got a better chance at appeal as it would'nt involve Judge Simpson who treated him like ''a child''

He thinks he's got a better chance at appeal as it would'nt involve Judge Simpson who treated him like ''a child''

Oh I see, well maybe he might have then.

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Not really surprising that he lost his claim to be honest and his points of contention [i.e aggravated damages from the bank] have little or no relevance to the wider issue of bank charges.

I wish him all the best with his appeal, but I don't hold out much hope of success with it.