PCN is the date correct

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6229 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello received a PCN but the date is written as 27/3/7 shouldn't it be written as 27/03/2007 or am i being picky , i had a valid ticket but placed behind tax disk so warden says couldn't see it my word against theirs any thoughts?

Type out your PCN word for word on here, both sides, so that people can look for contraventions. Do you still have the ticket that you bought to pay for the parking? as this may help in your appeal.

-----

Click the scales if I've been useful! :)

thanks for the quick reply appeal has to be in by 9.00am this morning , missing some days with easter , to be within 14 days , so i have just highlighted the date and question marked it and wrote a nice letter , fingers crossed, i have checked the ticket and both date of issue and contravention date the same , im trying to scan in now

I don't believe that the way the date contravenes regulations.

As long as it is day, month, year, it's valid.

For example:

10th April 2007

10/04/07

10/4/2007

These are Valid.

If it was written 04/10/07, with the month a day reversed then this may be incorrect, unless it was the 4th October 2007.

Good luck with your appeal, but if this is your only grounds, then you probably won't get far.

Do you still have the ticket that you bought to pay for the parking? as this may help in your appeal.

In many cases people can send a copy of their ticket in with their appeal showing that they did pay for the time used. This can be enough to repeal the PCN.

-----

Click the scales if I've been useful! :)