• Tweets

• The case against the US-based ride-hailing giant is being brought on behalf of over 10,800 drivers.View the full article
    • I have just read the smaller print on their signs. It says that you can pay at the end of your parking session. given that you have ten minutes grace period the 35 seconds could easily have been taken up with walking back to your car, switching on the engine and then driving out. Even in my younger days when I used to regularly exceed speed limits, I doubt I could have done that in 35 seconds even when I  had a TR5.
    • Makers of insect-based animal feed hope to be able to compete with soybeans on price.View the full article
    • Thank you for posting up the results from the sar. The PCN is not compliant with the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 Schedule 4. Under Section 9 [2][a] they are supposed to specify the parking time. the photographs show your car in motion both entering and leaving the car park thus not parking. If you have to do a Witness Statement later should they finally take you to Court you will have to continue to state that even though you stayed there for several hours in a small car park and the difference between the ANPR times and the actual parking period may only be a matter of a few minutes  nevertheless the CEL have failed to comply with the Act by failing to specify the parking period. However it looks as if your appeal revealed you were the driver the deficient PCN will not help you as the driver. I suspect that it may have been an appeal from the pub that meant that CEL offered you partly a way out  by allowing you to claim you had made an error in registering your vehicle reg. number . This enabled them to reduce the charge to £20 despite them acknowledging that you hadn't registered at all. We have not seen the signs in the car park yet so we do not what is said on them and all the signs say the same thing. It would be unusual for a pub to have  a Permit Holders Only sign which may discourage casual motorists from stopping there. But if that is the sign then as it prohibits any one who doesn't have a permit, then it cannot form a contract with motorists though it may depend on how the signs are worded.
    • Defence and Counterclaim Claim number XXX Claimant Civil Enforcement Limited Defendant XXXXXXXXXXXXX   How much of the claim do you dispute? I dispute the full amount claimed as shown on the claim form.   Do you dispute this claim because you have already paid it? No, for other reasons.   Defence 1. The Defendant is the recorded keeper of XXXXXXX  2. It is denied that the Defendant entered into a contract with the Claimant. 3. As held by the Upper Tax Tribunal in Vehicle Control Services Limited v HMRC [2012] UKUT 129 (TCC), any contract requires offer and acceptance. The Claimant was simply contracted by the landowner to provide car-park management services and is not capable of entering into a contract with the Defendant on its own account, as the car park is owned by and the terms of entry set by the landowner. Accordingly, it is denied that the Claimant has authority to bring this claim. 4. In any case it is denied that the Defendant broke the terms of a contract with the Claimant. 5. The Claimant is attempting double recovery by adding an additional sum not included in the original offer. 6. In a further abuse of the legal process the Claimant is claiming £50 legal representative's costs, even though they have no legal representative. 7. The Particulars of Claim is denied in its entirety. It is denied that the Claimant is entitled to the relief claimed or any relief at all. Signed I am the Defendant - I believe that the facts stated in this form are true XXXXXXXXXXX 01/05/2024   Defendant's date of birth XXXXXXXXXX   Address to which notices about this claim can be sent to you  
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

dpbuk-has anyone had any bother with them?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5218 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Excuse me, but you're using 'plastered over the Internet' to describe one thread on a public forum about Consumer Issues? The thing that's put me off your company the most is not the OP's issue with downed service and billing, but your attitude towards the whole thing. You do not strike me as professional.

Plastered over the Internet

very interesting to find individuals complaining on sites like these when there is no individual to provide information about the scenario

Please explain what you mean by 'sites like these'; also, your attitude would be different, I suspect, had a customer of yours excercised their right to free speech to praise your company. You seem to imply that if someone perceives that they have received bad service, they should keep their mouths shut.

You have your Right to Reply on this site. The customer, equally, has the right to complain if they believe that they have been treated unfairly. The most professional thing to do would have been to post a short, pleasant and simple message asking the customer to contact the company in order to resolve the situation. Once the situation had been resolved, I'm sure the customer would have been more than happy to post once more, stating that it had been sorted to their satisfaction and that they were pleased with the discretion and professionalism of the company, thus raising you once more in the eyes of the everyday consumer. Instead, you've 'plastered' unnecessary details of the account 'all over the Internet', in a rather disgruntled tone, might I add. IMHO, this displays neither discretion nor professionalism.

However, as jonni has said, the site is now actively encouraging 'the other side' to join CAG as a way of promoting harmonious and speedy resolutions between business and consumer. Therefore, I hope you will stay a while, read a few of the threads, and get a general sense of the spirit of co-operation that pervades. Almost everything can be sorted out, as long as both parties remain calm and neutral in the matter.

-----

Click the scales if I've been useful! :)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

the reason that I posted the comments here is that we communicated with the customer, both by email and by telephone. The customer was informed of the costs involved before we completed the work in writing and we received an email back confirming that this quote was accepted.

What I find astounding is that sites like these can and are used to slate companies who offer a service without an option to exent a reply. I myself am a consumer and I take up my issues with the company itself in writing, as it was suggested to our customer. But as stated this was not received, old chestnut or otherwise. We are very proud of our service, whilst like every company in the world we can and I am sure do get it wrong sometimes, we are the first to put it right if it is our error or we have caused the issue.

I would certainly appreciate from the customer information in letter format and would be willing to pay for it to be recorded to ensure that we receive a copy of the letter.

I await to see if this offer is taken by the customer and to resolve the issues.

Daren

If you were really interested in finding a conclusion to the OP problem then you would be spending more time on communicating by letter with her instead of posting on here. Added to that if you were a company of decent reputation then you would also be waiving this extra charge, £80. It never ceases to amaze me how company's always try to exonerate themselves when a problem emerges and always turn it back on the customer. Big mistake, all it proves is that you are untrustworthy to deal with as a company for providing a service.

Lloyds TSB -Settled in full 30/08/06 :)

Now whoes next :)

Excuse me, but you're using 'plastered over the Internet' to describe one thread on a public forum about Consumer Issues? The thing that's put me off your company the most is not the OP's issue with downed service and billing, but your attitude towards the whole thing. You do not strike me as professional.

I totally agree with this. For myself it is also the posting from the company which has put me off even considering their service. S/he has not done themselves any favours here at all. The problem is not the original poster.

Lloyds TSB -Settled in full 30/08/06 :)

Now whoes next :)

If you were really interested in finding a conclusion to the OP problem then you would be spending more time on communicating by letter with her instead of posting on here. Added to that if you were a company of decent reputation then you would also be waiving this extra charge, £80. It never ceases to amaze me how company's always try to exonerate themselves when a problem emerges and always turn it back on the customer. Big mistake, all it proves is that you are untrustworthy to deal with as a company for providing a service.

Hi guys,

listen I do not want to get into a slanging match over this, I appreciate the as coonsumers we have the right to complain. What I do not think is right is that when customers are given an answer that is factual a honest that it is then taken outside of discussion between the two parties and onto the world wide web as if to penalise the company involved.

As I have previously stated, which I hasten to say nobody picked up is that the customer was provided with full information over a period of 12 months before their account was put on stop. I think that is more than enough time, but hey the customer does not put this information on here for you guys to then assume that we have not done anything at then try and shoot us down too.

I understand that we all have the right to a point of view but when that point of view does not contain all the facts, is that a point of view or defimation? If it does not at what point does it become defimation?

Kind regards

I bought a website from these people and it was hacked, when I emailed them, they didn't get back to me at all, and since then I have redirected the homepage to a forum and now that has gone down, Warning: main(includes/application_top.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/lossie1/public_html/index.php on line 13

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/application_top.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/lossie1/public_html/index.php on line 13

I have emailed them several times to see what's going on with their servers, but never a reply from them, I know they are still in business.

Is it up to them to sort this, it's on their servers?

Any advice?

1) Could someone confirm for me which part of this origional post is defamatory?

2) What information was provided over a period of 12 months, dates, info please?

3) Could you explain why 22 emails...were never answered?

Server Error 2/4/2007 23:48 1.3 KB

FW: Someone has hacked my site 13/1/2007 19:41 1.2 KB

FW: Pass Word 18/10/2006 11:48 0.9 KB

Pass Word 16/10/2006 14:20 0.6 KB

FW: Someone has hacked my site 15/10/2006 14:37 1.0 KB

Someone has hacked my site 14/10/2006 21:07 0.7 KB

What Now? 12/2/2006 23:51 0.6 KB

Web Site 25/1/2006 16:04 0.7 KB

Links 24/12/2005 12:07 1.0 KB

RE: Wrong Link 22/12/2005 22:50 2.9 KB

Wrong Link 22/12/2005 11:46 1.1 KB

Date Catcher 19/12/2005 20:52 1.0 KB

Date Catcher Link 19/12/2005 17:51 1.0 KB

ASAP 19/12/2005 1:28 0.7 KB

ASAP 19/12/2005 1:28 0.7 KB

Contact Me 18/12/2005 22:52 0.7 KB

Contact me 18/12/2005 22:51 0.7 KB

My Site? 18/12/2005 21:17 0.8 KB

Can U Fix It? 18/12/2005 21:16 0.7 KB

FW: Delivery Status Notification (Failur... 18/12/2005 14:46 2.2 KB

Could you ask Daren to Look at my site? 18/12/2005 14:46 1.0 KB

HELP!!! I did nothin wrong 18/12/2005 14:42 0.8 KB

4) Show me the invoice for £80.

:DABBEY-WON! £1,359.34

:confused:CAPITAL ONE WON £1,523.27+£39court fees.

OK, let see if we can deal with this issue once and or all. I have tried calling you twice already today to discuss this issue.

If a recorded delivery letter has been sent like you say has been then please provide the royal mail number so that we can all see that it was sent.

As for the emails, I will pull of the archive if you wish all the emails sent to us from you to check that these have been received. I would like to point out the the email address you sent the email to on 4th April and 15th Oct does not exist so that will not have been received nor repsonded to.

With regards to the outstanding amount that has been discussed, I will remind you by phone the agreement that was placed with you with a local person, this I am sure will jog your memory to the outstanding invoice that is still yet to be paid.

Whilst as I stated earlier we do not I am sure get it right everytime and will resolve this if it is the case, I am sure that this is the same for any company we are after all human beings not robots!

How can you be so certain that you are talking about the right customer?

I have spoken with this customer on many occassions, also including this evening so I can 100% assure you that I have the correct customer.

• 3 months later...

Just as an update, the customer and I did speak and the customer admitted that they were aware of the invoice outstanding. They stated that they would stipulate this on the website, but surprisingly to date they have not. Yet another scenario where customers are happy to slate a company but when it comes to it and admitting that they are wrong it just never happens.

As a point to add to this, the customer is a family friend, who needs enemies when friends of families do this to you!?

Thanks Chocolate once again for your lack of honesty!

I have spoken with this customer on many occassions, also including this evening so I can 100% assure you that I have the correct customer.

Update...

I would like to let you all know that this issue has now been completely resolved. I wish to thank all of you for your support and guidance through this.

I have spoken to Daren at DPBUK and there have been miss communications on both sides due to undelivered emails.

I would also like to stress, in their defence, that, I was infact in debt to them for £80 for correcting a script error on my website. I offerred to pay this bill this evening, however, Daren has weived this.

Our lengthy conversation was calm and Daren was very understanding about this missing emails which he never received from me and the payment outstanding.

I would like to stress, that communication is vital for a mutually positive resolve to any issues. I am dissapointed that our communications broke down, but as I said before, I will accept part of the blame for that.

Daren has been very understanding and I am pleased to say that I would recommend dpbuk.

Thank You everyone.

Apology accepted!

:DABBEY-WON! £1,359.34

:confused:CAPITAL ONE WON £1,523.27+£39court fees.

• 2 months later...
DBPUK I am disappointed that rather than respond to your customer's more private, written communications, you felt it appropriate to respond here.

Actually this was the comment that I was responding to; additionally you will see that communication was made between both parties and that a post was made explaining that it was stated;

I would also like to stress, in their defence, that, I was infact in debt to them for £80 for correcting a script error on my website.

Daren has been very understanding and I am pleased to say that I would recommend dpbuk.

This post should never have reached a forum of any kind as both parties agreed and as such I am happy to say that this issue was resolved as soon as it could be when we were made aware of it; as are any issues that are pointed out to us as a company.

Thank you for your comments they have been taken on board.

• 7 months later...

I would first like to apologise as this is my first post, but I came across this post and had to say my bit as a consumer. I purchased a site from dpbuk some time ago and initially was quite pleased with how quick it was up and running. Shortly after i realised that some of the functions did not work and i was getting errors. I tried contacting dpbuk and was basically made to feel that it was my fault. I also found them to be rude and arregant on the phone. After a few months of not getting any sales and wasting hours and hours on it I gave up. Being a single mother i thought this would be a fantastic opotunity to earn an income and stay at home with the kids.

Since then i have managed to find someone else who provides a much better service and built a store for me and i am actually doing well. I have learnt as well that the sites provided by dpbuk are all templates and there are loads of sites out there competing against each other with very similar sites and same content, so they will never do well...ever.

My advise is avoid and find someone who is freelance.

• 2 months later...

I bought a site from DPBUK and at first things seemed to go well. However, they use XML feeds to populate their site from the suppliers sites. This can result in a website that looks poorly laid out. As these feeds are automatic, using their software via an admin function has little affect. DPBUK don't seem to believe this is an issue, although they acknowledge that it is an issue they are working on. If you really want to have some control over your website, don't use these guys. Their help pages are very poor in content, which I would suspect is due to them offering a paid for course to learn how it works. If you choose DPBUK, make sure you are happy to spend a lot of time on the phone to their support to resolve matter. They do not have a direct relationship with the suppliers, they just setup links to their site. Don't be fooled by their ads.

I bought a site from DPBUK and at first things seemed to go well. However, they use XML feeds to populate their site from the suppliers sites. This can result in a website that looks poorly laid out. As these feeds are automatic, using their software via an admin function has little affect. DPBUK don't seem to believe this is an issue, although they acknowledge that it is an issue they are working on. If you really want to have some control over your website, don't use these guys. Their help pages are very poor in content, which I would suspect is due to them offering a paid for course to learn how it works. If you choose DPBUK, make sure you are happy to spend a lot of time on the phone to their support to resolve matter. They do not have a direct relationship with the suppliers, they just setup links to their site. Don't be fooled by their ads.

I would be interested in knowing who you are as this is not the case. We work closely with customers who have issues when they notify us and would welcome any comments back about the feeds so that we can look at them. Please call me on 01256 867300 to discuss. I will assume that if no call is made that this is a bugus post and will update accordingly.

I think perhaps it would be interesting to see what other customers of your have to say. I will await their reply before reponding to your directly. This is not a bogus post, sort out your business.

How can we do that if you do not provide us with the detail.

Here is another quote from another forum to show that we do look at these items when we are fully aware of any issues and we know the details. Scripts go wrong if you cannot provide information to assist you then we cannot help you further

I just wanted to say that Daren from DPBUK has been working very hard to fix the feeds for the Puckator websites. He stayed on the phone till past 9pm which i thought was excellent, as not many hosts would even consider working that late. Anyway, Its all fixed now. So those who have switched the feeds off, you can turn them back on now.

I think that Dpbuk seems to have the right general intention in relation to trying to provide a service to their customers. I think sometimes their replies reflect a level of frustration with providing that service. In general they do try, however they do not listen to their customers. They also do not provide the customer enough control over the configuration of what appears on the customers websites via feeds. This means unless Dpbuk think it is a problem, then you will not get a fix. This seems a pity as they do have the basis of a good product. It lacks maturity at this point. It is frustrating to have a webiste of theirs that then is complicated to configure the way you want it to appear and function. Daren appears to be one of the few that will really try to work with the customer to resolve what their issues. Others are less helpful and in some cases just plain rude.

Once again, please contact me directly else these issues cannot be resolved. What is the point in putting things like this on the web if you do not wish for them to be resolved.

Once again, the old issue of customers complaining on-line but not letting us know what the issues are directly means that we cannot assist further. I personally find it frustrating that you would spend the time to put a positive comment on-line but not send this to me directly. Should you really wish for this to be dealt with then email me and I will look at this. Please let me know that you are this person so that I can once and for all deal with this issue that you have.

Should you not do this then I will assume that you only intention is to try and provide dpbuk with a bad name and this is not good practise by anyone.

As with any company there are times when things go wrong, you name me one company that this has not happened to and I will eat my hat. However when this does happen it is how it is dealt with.

I look forward to your email and assume that you will not use this forum to have a moan about a service which you are obviously receiving as your complaint has now changed from XML issues to comments about our staff.

• 4 months later...

Hi all..

I am a DPBUK customer and have been for learly a year now and i have to say in DPBUK defence that , i have had nothing but good communication and service from them. i was able to email or phone if i had any site problems or did not understand them and i received a prompt reply on all counts.

Until now.. unfortunatly it seems that DPBUK has now been taken iver by DPBUk solutions, i was patientwith regards to the server migrations that may have taken a few days, but took nearly 7 and well after getting my business back up and running, i turn my pc on yesterday and nothing, No website, no email, No admin no control, and i cant get hold of anyone from DPBUK Solutions, the office is now closed and no one on hand for remote assistance or email ,, and yes i have emailed them 4 times on Friday with no response.

So am not sure what to do really maybe just sit and wait until monday unti lthen i may have lost alot of custom who knows, thing is i update my products manually and have put alot of work into this, so i will be miffed if everything has gone !!..

This for me is a shame as i was very happy with the way DPBUK handled things, not sure how DPBUk Solutions will be though :O(

• 1 month later...

OH YES!! I bought an off the shelf website from them in August 2008 and after some minor initial problems, all was well. I purchased additional products from them for my site; A Logo £86, two Banners £10 and an SSL Certificate £92. Again, all was well. OK, they were not the best at answering emails and returning calls promptly, but on the whole, they were ok.

Then in February 2009 the Company was taken over and renamed Dpbuk Solutions Ltd. This is when the REAL problems started!

Firstly; they switched server from the US to the UK, apparently because it would be faster! This resulted in my site being unreachable for FOUR days! With the subsequent loss of income that entailed. Plus, I have worked very hard and spent very many hours and indeed weeks building links to my site to get to a Google PR of 3. I have been advised that the loss of visibility of my site for these four days would have damaged Google's view of my site and resulted in it slipping down the search returns. NOT GOOD!

Secondly, after it came back on line, the Logo has disappeared, the SSL Certificate does not work anymore, so anyone wanting to buy from the site is presented with a warning telling them the transaction is not secure!. The Customer Account login no longer works and the Create an Account no longer works! So basically, my site is now useless!

I have emailed them on at least thirty occasions since the problems began with no response! I have also telephoned them on at least a dozen times and been kept on automated hold until I lost the will to stay on, (At least 30 minutes every time!) It was only when I contacted the Office of Fair Trading to lodge a complaint and was advised to write them a letter giving them 10 days to respond did I get any communication from them. Someone (Steven) emailed me on the 25th of April (Seven days after they received the letter which was sent Special Delivery so I would know they received it!) and said he would look into my issues. GREAT I thought, at last! Sadly no, it is now the 6th of May and I have received no further communicae from anyone and the issues with my site are still the same. Basically, they have done NOTHING!

I have today been back in contact with the OFT who have passed my case on to Trading Standards for them to investigate.

The message here is, if you are considering buying anything from this Company, I would think VERY SERIOUSLY before parting with any money, as in my experience they are a very badly run Company with absolutely disgraceful customer care.

I very much doubt that I am the only person who has/is suffering at their hands, so if anyone else is having problems with them, please post on here, as together we may stand a better chance of making them stand up to their responsibilities.

I am still getting the same problems Pisces1966... i still have not been able to contact any one regarding the problems i have still with my website, unfortunatly i cant fix these my self... since they turned it off on a Friday about a month ago resulting in losing the work i had just put on and my frontpage i think they should have better customer service. i never had a problem in reaching anyone before the company was taken over as stated.

I am thinking of switching to another hosting company, but that means totally re -working my site..(sighs)..

Let me know how you get on ok ..

Sara

Thanks for your input sara7319.

UPDATE.

I had a call from Trading Standards who advised me to "Get as far away from this Company as possible" They also said that as I have paid for the items that are now useless, I am the owner of said items and have a right to the information on them. To that end I have sought advice from an independent web designer who tells me I need to get from Dpb the information for my SSL Certificate so that I can move my site to another hosting provider as if I cannot, I will have to pay for another one!

I have written to them again as they are completely ignoring my efforts to contact them by either email or telephone. I have kept all copies of emails they sent out in the run-up to the takeover and have pointed out to them the fact that in one of these emails they clearly stated that if anyone wanted to move their site after the takeover they would help in any way they can! Yeah right!

As far as I am concerned and I do not care if Dpbuk Solutions Ltd view threads on this forum, they are an utter disgrace and should be forced to either; sort out the problems they have caused, or, refund customers money so they can start again with a proper, professionally run Company who actually care for their customers.

Hi again,...

Well unfortunatly for me i now have NO website and NO email. After sending another support ticket and trying to get through to someone. I received a reather inapt phone message, regarding and statement i placed on to a whoelsale forum in response to a thread.. Rather un degrogitory i might add. and i did not slate the compnay. the new OWNER said it was deemed lible and also he would threatem legal action if i did not retract it !! ... he also has stated i am receiveing free hosting and have not paid a penny for my site. I paid an annual subscription when i first purchased the bussiness template and hosting, it is renewable on june this year, i have not received any invvoices to say the contrary and no emails back from dpbuk, only once someone says they are not happy on a freeedom of speech forum do they reply !! .. therefore it has been suspended and i have lost my email also. i have customer who are waiting for products etc so i am not very happy at all..

i think i should opt for the trading standards approach to as i do not owe them any money as of yet, if so where are the invoices to prove it, i have none. !!!!!! and no point drafting them up with a past date now please.

I have had nothing but problems with dpbuk, their customer service is beyond a joke.

I paid the annual fee for my website in November 2008, a website which I no longer have since they changed their name, and after weeks of being ignored by these people they told me today that they are not responsible for previous accounts and i will not receive a refund or get my site back?

If you are thinking of buying anything from these people, please DO NOT!

They hardly ever respond to your emails, and if they do, you get nothing but a bad attitude and lots of spelling mistakes, an absolute joke of a company. :-x