MacBoy Vs. Halifax and Hello To the Group!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5652 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dohhhhh,

Hello the forum,help I keep loosing my place not very good at this PC lark.

Flaminscott here!

I have today totaled up all de moooony da shabyfax has gone taken off me £1,339 so far alot more when I add up the "interset as notified"

I am now ready for the next stage I am trying to find a general template for the first letter infoming them that I want me dosh back (and interest)

Can all yooos peeps help me wid da next step

Flaminscott£%^&*()??????????

• 2 weeks later...
MacBoy should be back soon, from sozzledpol!!:)

Let's hope that he doesn't come back "sozzled"!!

How are you Kenny?

deedee x

My threads

deedee1310 v Abbey, deedee1310 v Capital One, deedee1310 v Halifax Plc, CapQuest CCJ, deedee1310 v Littlewoods & deedee1310 v Smile

If I have been of help in even the smallest way, please click the star and "add to my reputation" :p

Is he still Sozzled ???

booze.gif

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

Hey everyone

I'm back from holidays :( - thanks for all the messages and clicks while I was away, it was really good to come home to them! Lots of non-CAG stuff to do at the moment, so I'll put an update here at some point later (including news about my claim).

Had a fantastic time with lots of sunshine! Might post a pic or two at some point - the place is lovely!

Thanks again

Mac :D

• Haha 1
  • 04/04/07 - £104 exit fee refund - Portman BS
  • Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!
  • A&L Current a/c - You're next..

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

Good to see you back, glad you had a great time.

I`m off on my hols soon.

a0100.gif

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

I have just posted the link to BBC on my thread if you wish to read through it, certainly looks like a stitch up

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Thanks for the heads-up Stone (and the click!) I'll go take a look...

• Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

Why thank you, DK.. :D

Write to your MP and

for the most part yes, Til - it was wonderful, thanks :D

Write to your MP and

Thanks Til - yes it appeared whilst I was on hols (thanks to all those who clicked my scales!) - but still got some catching up to do with you and kenny LOL :lol::D

• Haha 1

Write to your MP and

MacBoy - WELCOME BACK!!

Hope you are well rested and ready to rejoin the fight?!! :o :D

Anyway take your time catching up - it'll take a while. It's good to have you back. :)

deedee xx

My threads

deedee1310 v Abbey, deedee1310 v Capital One, deedee1310 v Halifax Plc, CapQuest CCJ, deedee1310 v Littlewoods & deedee1310 v Smile

If I have been of help in even the smallest way, please click the star and "add to my reputation" :p

Update

Friday 24th August 2007

Receive all current account bank statements going back to 1987.

Write to your MP and