2 letters sent and still nothing

jodesbailey
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6238 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all

i have sent the first 2 letters from this site (rec del) and the time is up tomorrow.

To date I have not had a reply an acknowledgement or anything.

Do I just proceed to court action now??

and am I right that I use Lloyds Tsb registered address on court forms??

any advice must appreciated.

Well, you may have to fill in the form, but probably unlikely to see the inside of the courtroom! I think everyone feels like that when it gets to this stage, so first, you are definitely and positively not alone! And second, just keep coming back on here with any questions, and you will get all the help you need.

Don't worry jodes, it's not as bad as you think. Whether you are going to use MCOL or file and N1 you'll find all the info you need in the Bank Templates Library. Also MCOL has very good explanations of the procedures there, and if you file an N1 I think I've only ever heard good things about how helpful the staff are in court offices.

Good advice from Ladybird too.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

i mean't to put street, sorry.

managed to find out where to send the charges for MCOL from looking at threads.

Any idea what I am to expect now, from what I understand they will file a defence and then something about AQ's??

not sure I understand that.

Will I get something through the post or will I just be ignored as Lloyds tsb have yet to answer a single letter that I have sent.

Hi

Right they have 14 days form when the claim is served (it is served about 5 days after you have filed it, so 5 days from today) and 28 days form when the claim is served to enter a defence. You will be told when both of these have happened on the MCOL website and you'll get a letter in the post.

When they defend, you will get a copy of their defence and an Allocation Questionnaire to fill in. These couple of links should help you with that:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/57708-draft-order-allocation-questionnaires.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/11644-allocation-questionnaires-guide-completion.html

Good luck, let us know how you get on.

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

i mean't to put street, sorry.

Just making sure they have no excuses to stall!

managed to find out where to send the charges for MCOL from looking at threads.

Any idea what I am to expect now, from what I understand they will file a defence and then something about AQ's??

not sure I understand that.

Will I get something through the post or will I just be ignored as Lloyds tsb have yet to answer a single letter that I have sent.

Yes, they will no doubt file a defence (don't think they have ever not!) and then the court will send you an Allocation Questionnaire (AQ). This basically is so that the court can allocate a set amount of time for your case/you let them know if you are not available on certain dates etc .So that you can be prepared for this read the FAQs and Basic Guide - shout if you need help but I am also at the same stage as you although I filed an N1 (the paper based version similar to MCOL).

send 2 coppies of your charges to the court manager with this covering letter

The Court Manager

Money Claim Online

Northampton County Court

21-27 St. Katharine's Street

Northampton

NN1 2LH

Dear Sir/Madam

name –v- Lloyds TSB Plc

Claim No: (claim no)

Date Issued: date

Please find enclosed a schedule of penalty charges taken from me by the defendant, along with interest claimed at the annual rate of 8% pursuant to section 69 of the County Court Act. The interest in addition to the amount in charges equates to the total amount of my claim, namely £(amount of claim).

I respectfully request that the enclosed schedule should be attached to the particulars of my claim.

Yours sincerely,

you will receive a notice of issue in the post with a date in which they will respond this notice has guidelines on how they will respond. for me they have untill the 16th of april. if you receive an acknowledgment from the bank you need to send a copy of the charges to there soliciter which is kS&M although i dont know there adress as yet

smudge

hi all

my claim was issued on the 2nd april, there is a little box at the side of my claim saying judgement - start.

i am really curious but daren't click on it in case i start something with it, what is it??

anyway a day after claim is issued we finally got the standard fob off letter from alan burgess.

i guess i'm just a little relieved that they eventually replied and that we wasn't being ignored, even if its not the response we wanted.

i suppose all we have to do is wait now.

no longer anxious at all now i just can't wait.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jodes

In total they have 28 days from when the claim was served in order to file a defence. You filed on 30th March so they have until around the start of May

skb

Victory over Lloyds £890

Click!

Victory over Vodafone: default removal

click!

Victory over Lloyds PPI claim £2606 click!

Barclaycard lazygoing - £580 + £398 contractual int at 17.7 % click! (Received partial payment £110 21/11/06)

The GF's battle against RBS click! stayed awaiting the end of the world

it said on my form it was served on the 7th april, really confusing.

i expect i will receive something through the post, i don't know.

3 kids off school wi chicken pox, no sleep, i've got brain freeze.

In that case deadline is 5th May. I would expect you to receive their standard defence somewhere around then, give or take a couple of days.

Are you sure its chicken pox and not 'dont want to go back to school after easter pox'

skb

Victory over Lloyds £890

Click!

Victory over Vodafone: default removal

click!

Victory over Lloyds PPI claim £2606 click!

Barclaycard lazygoing - £580 + £398 contractual int at 17.7 % click! (Received partial payment £110 21/11/06)

The GF's battle against RBS click! stayed awaiting the end of the world

In that case deadline is 5th May. I would expect you to receive their standard defence somewhere around then, give or take a couple of days.

Are you sure its chicken pox and not 'dont want to go back to school after easter pox'

skb

lol, no definitely chicken pox, definitely brought a smile to my face for the day.

cheers for that.