nima vs hsbc

nima21
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5723 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oi wednesday - leave me out of this. :D my life is complicated enough without introducing a toyboy!!!

so what was all that stuff u said 2 me in my dream then? u telling me u didnt mean it?:Cry:

u broke my heart pd, i really thought u was the one for me, with mine and urs money combined we could buy a villa in spain and live out our days there, my dreams shattered

Hi nima - I rang court too cos got transferred to Leicester but no date and AQ crossed out - guy I spoke too was nice - but said they haven't had that many charges being claimed back at their court??? Yikes - don't want to be first ......said file would be following from Northampton but not sure where it was at the time??? Gawd hope they ain't lost it!! Do you think I ought to leave it and ring later in week...read a thread here somewhere where court didn't send date out and when person rang they had 2 days to get their court bundle ready ...and if they hadn't rang they would have missed the date - not good omen this one....:roll:

dont worry, the court told me 2 ring bak in a week if ive not heard anything, and the day b4 the week was up(2day) i get my court date. its set for the 8th august

not sure what i should be doing now though

Hi nima - guess mine will follow - PD wants to see what yours says - think it will be about paying a fee if needed...and what the 8th August is for i.e. preliminary hearing or the one where you need to get your court bundles sorted and posted etc ...so what does the letter actually say? :p

lol anything 4 u 2 lovely ladies

"The Court has made this order of its own initiative without a hearing. If you object to the order,you must make an application to have it set aside,varied or stayed within 7 days of service of this order. A PROPER OFFICER has considered the statements of case filed and allocated the claim to the small claims track.

The hearing of the claim will take place at 14.00 on the 8th august 2007 at chichester county court and should take no longer than 1 hour.

The court must be informed immediatly if the case is settled by agreement before the hearing date.

Each party shall deliver to every other party and to the court office copies of all documents on which he intends to rely on at the hearing no later than 14 days before the hearing.

The claimant shall with other documents and statements file and serve a schedule of all charges claimed,including interest calculations,14 days prior to the hearing.

then its just got a few notes to all parties

phew

no idea, they put it in capitals aswell, weird

no idea where 2 start with the bundle, wheres the help topics for it? lol

omg just found it, it all looks french, im scared now :(

will give it a proper look when i get bak from the gym,