Have You Had Dealings With Bryan Carter & Co

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4977 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok will act on it then.. they cant get anything only token payments :(

thanks again

surely if they are ligit they would not just text on my mobile you would think they would write to me..

we have never received any mail from this company they just request us to call them.. i find this strange :confused:

Had contact with this bunch-

- DONT ever talk to them on the phone- rudest bunch ever..

Take the advice, send a CCA to Bryan Carter's and see what happens. (£1.00 postal order and send recorded- also send in the harassment letter too)

Just hate every DCA out there

Bryan Carter

De Havilland Drive

Weybridge

Surrey

KT13 0NT

To Whom It May Concern

I do not acknowledge ANY debt to your company.

I require you to supply the following documentation before I will correspond further on this matter.

1. You must supply me with a true copy of the alleged agreement you refer to. This is my right under your obligation to supply a copy of the agreement under the legislation contained within s.78 (1) Consumer Credit Act 1974 (s.77 (1) for fixed sum credit) - your obligation also extends to providing a statement of account. I enclose a £1 postal order in payment of the statutory fee.

2. A signed true copy of the deed of assignment of the above referenced agreement that you allege exists.

3. You are notified that you are obliged to supply these documents, whether you are the original creditor or not under S189 of the CCA 1974.

Non-compliance with my request is a criminal offence under the above Act and will result in a report being submitted to the relevant statutory authorities.

As you are aware, a credit agreement that is not properly documented and signed by the customer is totally unenforceable under the CCA and therefore is a complete defence to any court claim that is issued.

Take note at this stage, that any legal action you may contemplate will be both vigorously defended and contested.

Yours Faithfully

i feel like finding a big stone and crawling under it!!! :eek:

why is there no crying smilies when you need them!!!

pmhcfc

thank you soooo much for your help, i will do letter and send it off in the morning...

thanks again guys for you support :)

Re the CCA letter above, when I sent mine off (not to these people) I put a line at the bottom telling them that in future I would only deal with them in writing, ie no phonecalls, texts or personal visits.

These people are in the same building as the DCA Fredrickson International.

Have a look at Law Society of England and Wales - Home , go to "choosing and using solicitors" and then "find a solicitor" and enter their name and location as Weybridge

- it reveals all the details you want to know about them including the principals (Mr Bryan Frank Carter and his email address)

Hope you will be as gentle with him as he has been with all of you.

These parasite solicitors who live off the back of DCA's are just the pits and deserve all they get.

Regards

• Haha 2

Most interesting.

My brush with them started through Fredericksons.

They must be their paramilitary arm:grin:.

One thing to stress is that they will back off if they think you will put up a defence in court so it's important to get that CCA template in as soon as they appear on the horizon.

They are not big enough to send their people to courts all over the country and the chances of winning by written representation against a defendant in person are pretty slim in the county courts.

"Why CCJ when you can CCA!"

If Mr Carter fails to respond to your CCA request wthin the statutory time and then default continues for the calendar month after that make sure you report the man and his company not only to the OFT and Trading Standards dept of your local council as well as the Financial Services Ombudsman if it falls after April 8 but also to the Law Society. Ask all these agencies if you think a man who is duty bound to uphold the law is fit to be licensed if he breaks it so often?

The trouble, Nailpost, is that these miserable specimens hide behind the Law Society's group consumer credit licence and don't have one in their own names - this means that any breaches of the CCA have to be reported through the Law Society self-regulating complaints procedure (useless). With the number of complaints just on this forum, you wonder how many would have lost their licences by now if they had one.

i wish something could be done about these people.

i would pay anything to see something happen to them They put me through hell.

I was scared out my wits with them for three years if not more.

Thank goodness after finding this site i am ok now.

Not heard a word from them for over month now after requesting my cca.

Apart from a letter to say due to age of debt it will be hard to find.

They are also linked to a company called FV-1.

And they refuse to give out any details about that company.

Yes they are. Global debt recovery act for FV-1. Well in my case they do

Any update from your postings about FV-1 smash--I'vebeen looking but nothing recently- got some interesting info on FV-1 if you need it.. (PM me)

i wish something could be done about these people. i would pay anything to see something happen to them They put me through hell. I was scared out my wits with them for three years if not more. Thank goodness after finding this site i am ok now. Not heard a word from them for over month now after requesting my cca. Apart from a letter to say due to age of debt it will be hard to find.

Thats their problem not yours. If they cant prove a debt how tf can they demand money for it. Oursoles

Bang on the money here Senior...

The Law society don't give a toss about Bryan Carter (and others)...believe me,

i've tried...The Supervisor of Solicitors are no better and TS and OFT just say "They are regulated by Law Society, nothing we can do."

Trouble is, Bryan Carter know this....I can't find any proof they share buildings with Fredrickson International.

.can you point me in the right direction please?

And also, where can I find the proof tha Carters are in cahoots with Global.

.Are they in cahoot's or do they just collect on their behalf ?

Hi pmhcfc - have a look at the website for the CSA (not that one!) the Credit Services Association CSA Website go to "what we do" and then "members list" and search Fredrickson International. Address for both is Persimmon House. This is a mine of information for DCA hunters with phone numbers, contact names etc etc. Working on the link between Carters, Fredrickson and Arrow Global at the moment - will let you know if I find out more. Regards.