confused about more than one account.

faithless60
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6272 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I have just trawled through statements and 6 months of internet banking and now have a figure, do I have to do spreadsheets? not done one for over 16 years! :eek: also, there is a joint account am claiming for and a sole, do I have to do 2 different letters? and send it twice? All jolly confuddling!!!

Thanks for any helps.

Paula xxx

Claiming against Lloyds TSB:

sent prelim rec delivery 21.03.2007

claiming £1741.06 on one account and £807.53 on another!!!!!!

We live in hope!:lol: :lol:

If I am correct, the 2 accounts will have different account numbers, I think they shoud be dealt with separately. (My other half had 4 accounts with HFC...u can imagine what is going on). Have faith lol, its just 2 accounts you've got.

About the spreadsheets, yes you do need to show how you came about the figures you are claiming for, there are templates in the library, it does the calaulations all you have to do is slot in the figures carefully as instructed, play around with it till you get comfortable and all the best with your claims.

ireatianu:-)

any comment made is just my humble opinion....and what do i know:?: :)

thnakyou very much for that, have done the letter for the joint one, will do the one for my sole one and then do the spreadsheets later.

Thankyou.

Paula xxx

Claiming against Lloyds TSB:

sent prelim rec delivery 21.03.2007

claiming £1741.06 on one account and £807.53 on another!!!!!!

We live in hope!:lol: :lol:

I believe you can claim in one total, but just identify each account. (that's what I got told and am doing)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/halifax-bank-bank-scotland/71122-bc-halifax-2-claims.html

in the letter

eg. I calculate that you have taken £3,000.00 in total of charges (£2000.00 from account number 01234567 & £1,000.00 from account number 89101112). I enclose a schedule of the charges which I am claiming with this letter.

etc etc

EH & SH v The Woolwich/Barclays

£3900 (+ £1500 interest)

offered received of £1000 - Rejected

MCOL filed 05/12/06 (messed up)

waiting on court

CC v HSBC

£3,628.94 FULL & FINAL SETTLEMENT!!! :)

BC v HALFIAX

£3841.27 FULL & FINAL SETTLEMENT!!! :)