Rocky2005 VS Natwest

rocky2005
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6149 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I Sent my SAR to Borehamwood 2 weeks ago and recieve a letter on friday asking for more details and £5 for service fee.

I gave them my name, address, account number and postal order for £10.

So dont know what more they want from me so i decided to call them (recorded) and after 1 hour on the phone and being tranfered 5 times i spoke to a lady in the complaints department who said she couldnt find any information abount my SAR but said she would send all my statments from my account within 2 weeks and didnt ask for any payment.

She even gave me some advice

Will I get all the data I need or shall I reply to the SAR letter with the sort code and £5.

Thanks

NatWest - £443 & Default Removal - Settled :D

Nationwide - £620 - Sent Prelim

Littlewoods - £??? & Default - Sent S.A.R - (Subject Access Request)

Mistake was in sending your SAR to Borehamwood. That one goes to Alex Lyons at the Goggarburn address. Should be sent to:

Mr Alex Lyons

Data Protection Manager

Retail Regulatory Risk

2nd Floor

Business House B

Gogarburn

P.O.Box 1000

Edinburgh

EH12 1HQ

Please dont think Im being funny, Im not, but really if youre going to start this process and win, you really really need to go read up on the FAQ's section. It tells you everything in there you need to know and to keep learing along the path. Follow it to the letter and you wont go wrong. If you need help quickly, just post a message, but really you sooooooooo do need to read up first before claiming. If you have already sent your £10 with your SAR to Borehamwood, I would check if:

a) has your cheque been cashed.

b) If it has then just send your SAR to Alex Lyons saying cheque number blah blah blah paid for this and its already cleared on such and such a day, so youve already had payment for this.

c) Explain you sent letter to borehamwood and havent had reply so you are now sending to him and expect reply within the time limit specified.

Try and keep it simple, but please DO READ UP ALONG THE WAY. You will need to to complete this process to win. All the very very best. Go for it. And remember to always send everything recorded delivery. It really helps in ensuring they have received it. Keep all your slips and everything as proof of when things were sent and who they were signed for by.

Fendy xx

Guest NATTIE

Actually for SAR's there is a change of address which is now as follows.

Retail Regulatory Risk

2nd Floor

Cornerstone,

60 South Gyle Crescent

Edinburgh

EH12 9WF

By the way give some grief to Livelylad he said he was updating the contact details.

• 3 months later...

I sent my SAR to natwest after 2 months without a reply i contacted them and they asked for £5 for the statments even after i sent the £10 cheque with the SAR.

So i complained to financial ombudsmans and recieved a letter from natwest within 2 week with my statments and a letter telling me there willing to give me my money back.

but nothing about default removal so i contacted natwest again and they had no idea about the default and after 5 phone calls and 2 letter no progress so I sent the forms back to the financial ombudsmans to continue the complaint and then 2 weeks later a letter from natwest telling me there removing the default.

default now removed just waiting for the money lol:D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Default removed............money on it's way..............

Monday's don't get much better than that! Well done mate!

Best wishes, hedgey xx :D

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

thanks hedgey06

will sort put my paperwork and upload any usefull information that i can find.

Natwest £443 - default removed DONE :D

Nationwide £620 Prelim to be sent tomorrow

Littlewoods £??? and Default:evil:

Question littlewoods have told me that they do not have to supply me with a default notice as its a stationary default?

how will i get this removed as I'm not sure the charges exceed the default amount.

Thanks

Sorry rocky - I don't have a clue about Littlewoods (have a look on the forum main-page as there's a forum for companies such as Littlewoods - you could start a new thread in there). I'd have thought though that they have to issue you with a default notice if they're defaulting your account!

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.