Abbey and Barclays

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6163 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have introduced my self before. I dont know why I am taking long to claim my right with Abbey and Barclays,I guess I will have the energy tommorow. I have read a lot on the forum and this site and am ready to assert my right. Barclays has since sold my account to another company called HFO who are constantly on the phone looking for me or texting me message threatening to attach a charge to my mortgage. What should I do? Pliz advice.

Guest louis wu

I can only echo the good advice ( as always ;-) ) from mochamoo.

Would just like to add this link with regards to HFO

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/37006-harassment-telephone-response-letter.html

Send that and then refuse to talk to them if the phone, and seriously consider reporting them....they wouldn't hesitate to drop you in it.

Have a go at starting your own thread in the Abbey and Barclays section just to get more bank specific comments and advice. (I'll keep an eye on the Abbey one if you do)

You'll get laods of help, so make sure you get that energy to start your claims.

Best of luck

Louis

• 3 months later...

I have recieved six months statement from Abbey and a schedule of paid charges and unpaid charges from 2004. Iam still waiting for more information as promised by them this week.